The Best Bike To Ride

python

your mum

:lol:

If there was a 'best' bike to ride, dont you think that everyone would go for that bike?

And i wouldnt know what bike is best as i havent rode every single bike.

But if you mean more along the lines of 'what bike that you have ridden do you like the most' i'd say either the MBK or 05 Echo control or Zoo pitbull

and monty 221 , koxx xtp or short python.

i just got an onza zoot which is dead nice to ride, really comfy cos it doesn't have straight bars like most. plus with it being 24" wheels i can ride it anywhere, 7-speeds gears too which just means there's even more things to do with it. i'm thinking of getting a transition frame for it too to make it more streety as that's what i ride the most... mainly cos i suck at trials. a lot of people have been saying street isn't proper riding lately but whatever you think, the zoot is as awesome bike for starters lik emyself, it's light, flickable, small but still loads of room to manouver. also comes with great spec like the frame geometry is class and the brakes and wheels aren't bad either ... just realised it sounds like i'm advertising it here lol. i'm just chuffed with my new toy.

as an answer to your question... ride whatever feels best for you i think