House Robbery Nearly<<

mrturner08

OooH DEAR!!

just on here searching for stuff and i could here something at my back door and there was two lads Kneeling down at my door trying to brake into the house. And from my bedroom window i can see my back door i could see them hacking at the bottom of the door with a skrew-driver i think. :o so i went down stairs creeped to the door, and then they ran off.

what do i do??? But i think i know them as well

Paul!

Edited by mrturner08

Yeah man get the filth involved :lol: and if you know who they are? and know their addresses and stuff, u'll be able to get them. might need some evindence but you have got your smashed up back door.

its not smashed up though, they just chipped bits of wood away from the bottom of the door.

called the police some one's coming round.

Edited by mrturner08

They seem pretty stupid, if you're going to break into a house, you don't chip away at a door with a screwdriver!

:-

But seriously, Call the police, tell them who you think it was, and try and lock up and entrances to that back door...

They seem pretty stupid, if you're going to break into a house, you don't chip away at a door with a screwdriver!

:-

But seriously, Call the police, tell them who you think it was, and try and lock up and entrances to that back door...

i know but thats what they did, i have rang the police told them every thing, they have send out a warning note to the police in the street's/cars ect... police should be coming around soon hopefully.

similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago i had a lady friend (just a friend) and i looked out my window and there was like a smack head person he had broke into my out house thing (i have like a smaller house attached to my actual house) god knows how he did it to be honest it was locked and there was no damage to the door but anyways nobody was home sept for us and theres not much i could of done because he was taking stuff so i ran outside and beat him up i got it on camera and everything lol :turned:

similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago i had a lady friend (just a friend) and i looked out my window and there was like a smack head person he had broke into my out house thing (i have like a smaller house attached to my actual house) god knows how he did it to be honest it was locked and there was no damage to the door but anyways nobody was home sept for us and theres not much i could of done because he was taking stuff so i ran outside and beat him up i got it on camera and everything lol :turned:

on camera really, haha i wonna see it!

I have a theory,.....

maybe they were just a construction contractor that was trying to help the ventilation of the house by trimming the bottom of the door, when they saw you coming they ran back to their van cos they werent using the proper tools?

just a theory

or not cus i know the tw*ts who might of attack the bottom of me door.

Yeah, or ring first to see if it's ok...

Amateurs. :rolleyes:

i dont think he was actually trying to be funny! you dont just go break into a house - SOME robbers will just get a phone diretory and turn and find a page near them... then you call the house when your there to check no-ones in. then ring on the door bell to double check and then you have all the time you want to know that theres not actually someone inside the house