First Piece Of Footage Of Abdab...

Abdab.

I was in a group msn convo with some lads from your little riding crew and got told you were a pakistani so I expected to see some hench pakistani matey mincing.

I was pretty shocked lol, f**king good riding that rail gap on the stock near the end was beast...

I was in a group msn convo with some lads from your little riding crew and got told you were a pakistani so I expected to see some hench pakistani matey mincing.

I was pretty shocked lol, f**king good riding that rail gap on the stock near the end was beast...

his second name is abdlagnjg or summet, his mum married a paki.

Good video, ace riding. Like everyone else says, you look much more comfortable with a 26".

I thought you were middle eastern too and also thought you were like 13 hahahaha Was talking to Dan last night on the way to Swindon (congrats on your sponsorship btw) and he was like "what the hell are you talking about you retard". Oops.

Thanks for all comments people, really appreciated.

And thanks to Dan Ko for giving me a sponsership with www.trials-uk.co.uk....

My name is Abdab...

Also known as Daniel Afsar... My surname is Afsar because mum married a Muslim geeza so I changed name.

I AM WHITE AND GINGER :D Now you know who I am

Like I said thanks alot for all of the comments (Y)

Oh and cheers for Munkfish for lending me his camera and filmign the lot. And same for craig for filming python footage ahahah :huh:

Thanks for all comments people, really appreciated.

And thanks to Dan Ko for giving me a sponsership with www.trials-uk.co.uk....

My name is Abdab...

Also known as Daniel Afsar... My surname is Afsar because mum married a Muslim geeza so I changed name.

I AM WHITE AND GINGER :D Now you know who I am

Like I said thanks alot for all of the comments (Y)

Oh and cheers for Munkfish for lending me his camera and filmign the lot. And same for craig for filming python footage ahahah :huh:

Shut up you ginger twat!

New vids gunna be beans on toast!

• 2 months later...

I dont normally comment videos, but i made an exception for this one.

Completely mega riding, really really versatile I thought, you ride both varieties of bike really well:) Lets see how you rack up on a 24 inch street bike? :)

Nice one man:)

• 5 months later...