Freewheels (which One?)

monty kid

you all say ENO but mines horrid it skips a canny few times per ride and for 85quid id expect it to be non skippage or the one one now and agen

and my buds try all is good but another friends is cr*p with the try all i think its a hit or miss if you get a good one

hope this helps cheers matty

Enos seem to be good, but for the money i think the Tensile freewheels are brilliant-loud, good engagements, reliable (Y) .

Has anyone tried the Monty freewheel yet?Because i was thinking of buying one but haven't had any luck in finding reviews on them.

tom 20

reply to tom

DONT my buddys skips like a young girl in the playground seriously there not worth the risk he flew over the handle bars!

tensiles are wicked i had one for a whil eand regret changing it for my unreliable eno! >_<

reply to tom

DONT my buddys skips like a young girl in the playground seriously there not worth the risk he flew over the handle bars!

tensiles are wicked i had one for a whil eand regret changing it for my unreliable eno! >_<

Tensile *** !! i've had mine since july last year, they skip temporarily when bedding in but afta about a week, they are the nicest sounding and feeling freewhels around. Plus you save yourself £50 which you can get something else with :D

Joel ;)

Hi

I want a new freewheel for my monty 221 pr but i dont no which on to get

ENO OR TRY-ALL?

all replies will be greatful

Monty kid

Hey i would get a try all my mate has one and they are really nice. They have quite a bit of engagement to dosent have to much or to little they are just right.

chris

reply to tom

Ok then mate. thanks for the quick reply ^_^ i think i will just get a tensile as they seem to be fairly cheap and do the job well. thanks

i am running the try-all one and its amazing, has not skippd on me once and iv had it about a month now, riding nearly everyday on it. however the eno is a good freewheel and you can get most parts for them if they break which is why they are dearer than the others. personal choice really mate.

hope i have helped