Have U Seen Those New Chav Coats:s

Davetrials

£450! Suppose when you put it that way, yeah, they are designed for mugging people :lol:

Lol.

Can you see £450 worth of coat when you wear it, is it actually well made, keep you toasty etc? £450 is madness, especially if you don't even use the part of the coat making it so popular/expensive.

Thoroughly :blink:

noooo the chavs are not wearing CP, that is probably waaay to expensive for them, thats why they go for stone island fakes etc. anyhoo

these are sold in JD i think, there trespass coats - shitest obsession beyond beliefe

Edited by mtbjosh

Cp company coats are far from chavvy. they are the sister company of Stone Island, who are probably the most popular brand in the football culture, but many fakes are being produced. At about £250 for a hoodie, there are fakes on ebay going for about £30. propper football hooligan attire. and definately not chavvy at around £500 a coat. theres a famous football hooligan book which i forget the name of with the coat on the front cover.

Cp company coats are far from chavvy. they are the sister company of Stone Island, who are probably the most popular brand in the football culture, but many fakes are being produced. At about £250 for a hoodie, there are fakes on ebay going for about £30. propper football hooligan attire. and definately not chavvy at around £500 a coat. theres a famous football hooligan book which i forget the name of with the coat on the front cover.

Thank you.

Dan.......................

Anyone that spends £450 on a coat is a 'tard IMO. And there's no such thing as too expensive for chavs - Look at Burberry, Fred Perry etc. It's not exactly cheap and that's the exact reason why people buy it.

And then well-off middle class kids buy clothes from charity shops. Counter culture it is :P

not that i agree with paying £450 for a coat but c.p are a legit company , not for chav's or muggers, and theyve been around since the early 90's.

most of the lads i go pub with wear stone island due to nicer designs etc, and again pay a price for it.

i prefer less recognised but equally as good gear to be honest, and at the end of the day if someone pays £280(reallistic price for top of the range sone island) for their coat they may love wearing fair enough by me.

some kids on here make their parents pay out hundreds for bikes with no seats, which you could say is worse ?

still suppose it provides entertainment.

I have one. Its a CP coat. Robbed me £450 and they are not new, They are years old. Awesome coats.

I sense jealously.

Dan...........

i sense lying lol 450 lol pfft

i see walking mountain beghaus coats for that much and there real proper stuff lol. you plan on swimming in these coats. if i saw someone with that ide stop and see if he was tapped in the head. makes you look like your from a ww2 aircraft lol.

Edited by B.E.A.U

not that i agree with paying £450 for a coat but c.p are a legit company , not for chav's or muggers, and theyve been around since the early 90's.

Believe it or not, Fred Perry and Burberry were not designed specifically for chavs.

What i find funny.

All the bluds round mine school have those henry loyd coats with the lumiouns yellow hoods.

and they all wear em up.

look like such twats.

what they get for wearing fooking sailor gear inint

haha all the bluds made me laugh you are gifted lol

Believe it or not, Fred Perry and Burberry were not designed specifically for chavs.

Fred perry aint chav to be honest, id be happy wearing a fred perry cardigan or polo, or v-neck.

nike air,T-N, some lacoste, mainly just tracksuits, rockports, plastic shite trainers.

alot of makes have their ups and downs but fred perry are a classic in my books