Have U Seen Those New Chav Coats:s

Davetrials

thats the ones fruit bat

f**king awful.

Thought so, they been out ages Dave

When i worked in Bradford so many bleeding packies wore them, think they were jelous of their wifes being able to hide their faces behind their tea towel scarves

I think you would suit one though Dave!!

We should all buy em and go chav-bashing

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

Thought so, they been out ages Dave

When i worked in Bradford so many bleeding packies wore them, think they were jelous of their wifes being able to hide their faces behind their tea towel scarves

I think you would suit one though Dave!!

We should all buy em and go chav-bashing

Frooty

i no its f**king shocking, its honestly as if it has been designed to suit skanks who wants to mug people.

at least u can creek behind them if they had it up and just pull the top of it and they could see jack shit then kcik them in the balls as soon as they hit the floor u can continue to kick them savagely in the face. and no one would help them because all the blood would slowly build up in thier hood and not leek on the floor so who ever walks past will think there just drunk.

ahhhhhhhhhh.

i no its f**king shocking, its honestly as if it has been designed to suit skanks who wants to mug people.

at least u can creek behind them if they had it up and just pull the top of it and they could see jack shit then kcik them in the balls as soon as they hit the floor u can continue to kick them savagely in the face. and no one would help them because all the blood would slowly build up in thier hood and not leek on the floor so who ever walks past will think there just drunk.

ahhhhhhhhhh.

I think we now have a plan of action :shifty:

Either way though i would brick it if i saw someone walking towards me with one of them on, 'tis worse than a balaclava.

I've never seen them before either.

Edited by huck_it

Yeah I've never seen that either, that fashion obviously hasn't got to Manchester yet. But yeah, I can see the scallies loving that. Although it's gotta play havoc for your peripheral vision - Maybe they'll be involved in more road accidents because they can't see where they're going. We can only hope :rolleyes:

to be honest, I'd rather put my dick in an egg slicer than wear one of those. Seriously, they look so shit, why would anyone fork out that amount of money on the biggest pile of shit ever.

That reminds me, a new lad at school wore one of those on his first days here, and it got confiscated off him. He is a knob so it's alright.

If any other person from up north uses the word "chav" ill come round and piss in your ear. Its a southern word, leave it to the fairies boys! We need to keep the north/south divide strong, otherwise we will end up saying more shite like "chav" and "innit" etc. Whos with me! lol

If any other person from up north uses the word "chav" ill come round and piss in your ear. Its a southern word, leave it to the fairies boys! We need to keep the north/south divide strong, otherwise we will end up saying more shite like "chav" and "innit" etc. Whos with me! lol

:huh: everyone uses that up north.

haha, im a cockney flower watch me shower :shifty:

ahhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry to piss you off but they have holes in the hood for breathing and they are big enough for blood too drip through.

Also nobody actually walks round with the hoods up on them, Reason being if the police see you it is a £30 fine on the spot and if you walk into a shopping center/shop it is illegal and you can get banned from the shop and also a fine yet again.

You are really taking this too far, If you dislike the coats fair enough, There is no need to make a topic it about it so you can express how much you hate them too everyone.

Dan.........

Also nobody actually walks round with the hoods up on them, Reason being if the police see you it is a £30 fine on the spot and if you walk into a shopping center/shop it is illegal and you can get banned from the shop and also a fine yet again.

Dan.........

woah, hang on, so its illegal to wear these coats outside,with the hoods up. makes them real useful then doesnt it. however suppose i could sit down and watch tv with the hood up. I was saying to fish before on msn,i personally could see the point in them, if i worked on say a fishing trawler, or the like, as it would be mighty handy to not be gettin a face full of -15c seawater in me face every 2 seconds. Other than that see very little use for them, suppose skiing could be another one.but goggles,a scarf and a regular jacket have never let me down.

A lad at my school has one and there stupid there just a chav coat so you can go mug some innocent old person.

if you're the kind of idiot that wears your good clothes when you go mugging...

personally i prefer to wear something i can throw away or burn when i commit a serious personal crime. woolly hat with eyeholes ***!!