Headsets

Star Chav

I need a new headset but to be quite honest its 1 of the few things on a bike i really dont have a clue about.

Which headset would you all reccomend i buy?

Not spending any more than £60 so please dnt suggest Chris King and im not bothered about weight or weather it comes in different colours i just want a good 1.

Any suggestions/reccomendations?

Thanks

chris king is probably the best one out tere but they are a bit pricy. my mate has one and it looks mint and works mint, but there is the echo one they look good and i think are ok for the money. check out tartybikes, they have every headset under the sun. take your pick.

I use hope, and always have done they have never let me down.

Other people will suggest the deng headsets, but I can't give you my views on them because I have never had one.

Matt Rushton

meh, never got on well with hope, always been a bit too flimsy for my liking, for sub £20, get a pig. however if your willing to spend a bit more, best headset ive come across, is at £35ish. a cane creek tank jump. the headsets a nice strong beast.like real strong. doesnt appear to be too heavy, looks the bollox. and is sooo smooth.