Questionaire On Riding:d

Rago muffin

hi guys if any of you cud reply to this questionaire then it would be off great help for my film, many thnas in advance:) Joel

please email back to me or just pist up here:), Justboy24@hotmail.com

Please take the time to complete this questionnaire as it will assess and define the necessary target audience for my production.

Many thanks Joel Bennett, Scruff Productions

Circle choice for multiple answers or leave answers to a question where applicable.

20 – 24 25+

Occupation/ Employment Status: ………………………………………………………

Annual household income: 0-15k 16- 30k 31k – 45k

46 – 60k 60k +

What are your hobbies? (State more then one if necessary):

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

Do you participate in any extreme sports, or have done? (Please list)

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………

What is it you love about your sport/s? – (if you don’t participate in your sport anymore then state why)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Do you enjoy watching Extreme sports? I.e. Bmx, Surfing, MTB, skating, Breakin’ etc

YES / NO

Have you ever been injured or hurt in anyway through being apart of your sport? – (If so state what happened and what injury you sustained)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Which channels do you regularly watch?

C4 BBC1 BBC2 ITV Extreme

Other channels of interest: …………………

………………….

………………….

………………….

Many thanks for taken the time to complete this questionnaire

Joel Bennett, Scruff Productions Justboy24@hotmail.com

Occupation/ Employment Status: Student

Annual household income: N/A

Trials (obviously)

Computers

BMX

inline skating

What is it you love about your sport/s? – (if you don’t participate in your sport anymore then state why)

Its fun, sense of enjoyment, new friends and places

Do you enjoy watching Extreme sports? I.e. Bmx, Surfing, MTB, skating, Breakin’ etc

YES

Have you ever been injured or hurt in anyway through being apart of your sport? – (If so state what happened and what injury you sustained)

Smashed my face on a rock in the 4th rounds of brits lol

BBC1 ITV Extreme

Other channels of interest:

Sky

Bravo

hi guys if any of you cud reply to this questionaire then it would be off great help for my film, many thnas in advance:) Joel

Please take the time to complete this questionnaire as it will assess and define the necessary target audience for my production.

Circle choice for multiple answers or leave answers to a question where applicable.

20 – 24 25+

Occupation/ Employment Status: Student/Call Centre looser

46 – 60k 60k +

Trials

Pit Bike

Sailing

Bouldering

……………………………………………………

Trials

Pit Bike

Sailing??

Bouldering

Trials - being able to ride a bike pretty much anywhere, my bike, nailing a line that has been causing me hassle.

Pit bike - HILL CLIMBS!!!!!

Sailing - offshore winds, calm seas, loads of wind, getting a sailing boat to plane.

Bouldering - much the same as trials, challenging, differant ways to overcome a problem.

YES / NO

Not badly, edit: meteor reminded me that I've been to hospital for a wanked out wrist, but it hasn't caused me any hassle since, this was when I just started riding again.

C4 BBC1 BBC2 ITV Extreme

Other channels of interest: xxx channel

Edited by jake1516

20 – 24 25+

Occupation/ Employment Status: nothing atm, still a student so i'm too busy with school

46 – 60k 60k +

Mainly biketrials and photoshop

Biketrials now.

Used to bmx and skateboard, but never really got into that

Feeling absolutely free and having no problems on my head whatsoever when i'm doing my sport, the communtity etc

YES / NO

Yes i did, strained my wrist a few times because of wrong movements on big moves

deep wounds in my shins and knees because of slipping pedals.

Nothing serious actually

C4 BBC1 BBC2 ITV Extreme

nothing really, don't watch alot of television, just movies

Edited by Meteor~

Occupation/ Employment Status: Student / Customer Services Assistant (Sainsburys)

Annual household income: 46 – 60kIf me - Mum Dad and sister counts

Football

Trials

drinking / clubbing

surfing / swimming

LOADS!

BMX

Skateboarding

Inline

Snowboarding

Surfing

trials

(more)

Adreniline Rush mostly in the more physical sports its an outlet of anger - love the tired feeling make me want to push myself further - keeping fit - gettin out meeting loadsa cool peops!!

YES

Urm - Broken Ribs - Ruptured spleen - (lead to a full spleenectomy) - from a bar to the chest

lots of more minor things - concussion a few times in football an rugby nothing major though

C4 - ITV

Other channels of interest: No sky / free veiw :(

Occupation/ Employment Status: Student

Annual household income: £50k?

Trials

Drinking

no

too cold, lack of motivation, people dropping out

Yeah

faalen on head, caught finger uin disc rotor, pedal to shin,fallen on back (cuts bruises nothing serious)

bbc three itv 2, channel 4, channel 5

Sky

any others with comedy on

Occupation/ Employment Status: Shelf stacker, Somerfield.

Annual household income: 16- 30k

Trials.

Motocross.

Motocross.

Dh Mountaing biking.

What is it you love about your sport/s? – (if you don't participate in your sport anymore then state

The fact I can get out and do what I want with the bike. I also enjoy the friendship around the sports.

Do you enjoy watching Extreme sports? I.e. Bmx, Surfing, MTB, skating, Breakin' etc

YES

Collar Bone.

Knee.

BBC1 BBC2 EXTREME

Scuzz.

Mtv.

20 – 24 25+

Occupation/ Employment Status: layabout/student

Annual household income: 0-15k

Bike trials

Dirt jumping/light freeride

Bike trials

Dirt jumping/light freeride

Being around mates

Enjoying myself

YES

Not realy, only cuts to my shins.

C4 BBC1 BBC2 ITV

Adam

Occupation/ Employment Status: Full time / Postroom Assistant

Annual household income: 60k + - Yes living with Mum & Dad still .... :P

Football & Trials

Trials / Superbike Track Racing

Love riding trials because the more you ride, the better you get, the more stuff to ride, happier you feel & the more you love the sport!!

Still do track racing but not as much, too expensive & too hard on the body!!

YES - Skateboarding & BMX (flatland or street)

Multiple cuts, gashes & stiches to shins! (feet slip on pedals! till i got new pedels and shoes)

BBC1 Extreme

Sky Sports

Sky One

There you go dude....

Dan (Y)

ender: Male

Occupation/ Employment Status: halfords sales assistant

Annual household income: 48 k or abouts

Football

Trials

ice hockey

car modding

ice hockey

trials

adrenaline, keeping fit and having laugh with mates.

some of it

broken ribs ice hcokey concussion ice hockey lol. twisted ankles etc as u wud expect

C4 itv bbc

Other channels of interest: movie channels on skye

Male

20 – 24

Occupation/ Employment Status:

Student

Filmmaking, 3d graphics, breeding exotic animals, trials, engineering

Freeride, downhill, street in the past. All bike-related

Nothing really, it's just an addiction now. I can't not ride. I like the people I ride with.

NO

Ankle injury 3,5 years ago, broken bb on a ~10ft drop. Still having major problems with the ankle although it's been getting better through the last 2 months.

Don't watch TV at all

None