My Mates New Bike...

Hey people, rich boy that lives in carlisle :P has just got another new bike...

Its a new 20" Ciguena!

Heres a few pics...

New parts also include...

07 Hope trials disk

07 Adamant cranks

24 kingz bash ring

Front Chris king ISO hub in pink built onto 07 Echo rim in black

Rear Chris king BMX hub in pink built onto 07 Echo rim in black

Monty narrow bars

Not too sure what headset, think its a Adamant...

I cant wait to have a blast at the weekend! :D

post-6627-1169741721_thumb.jpg

post-6627-1169741768_thumb.jpg

post-6627-1169741814_thumb.jpg

post-6627-1169741858_thumb.jpg

people need to learn how to be original :rolleyes:

or not so bloody rich! lol

The lads only 15 aswell people... :(

I am now going to go and sit in my room, listen to some emo music and cut myself... :(

I want that much money! lol

Oh yeah, btw, i think he told me before that hes getting rid of the king (only had it 3 weeks...) and hes getting a fixed rear hub (disk) built onto pink rims, with rear disk and a tensile FFW...

Edited by terror-error

Jealousy just swelled up inside me. Uber fit bike he's got there and maybe a tad too much money.

Thats what i keep telling him! lol

Yeah, im not going to broadcast what he got for christmas this year, but, lets just say... it isnt your usual £200 max present... lol maybe more on the lines of a £12000 present... lol

Oh, btw, like, 10 weeks ago... he got a GU typhoon full build for £1300, brand new... 7 weeks later, spends another £1500 on wheels and brakes ect, then 3 weeks later, spends £700 on new frame ect :( bathturd. lol

Thats what i keep telling him! lol

Yeah, im not going to broadcast what he got for christmas this year, but, lets just say... it isnt your usual £200 max present... lol maybe more on the lines of a £12000 present... lol

Oh, btw, like, 10 weeks ago... he got a GU typhoon full build for £1300, brand new... 7 weeks later, spends another £1500 on wheels and brakes ect, then 3 weeks later, spends £700 on new frame ect :( bathturd. lol

he has all this but cant afford internet

f**k me what a spoilt little kid!! he blatently only bought the king front hub because of the price tag, everyone knows the front hubs are no better than a hope xc or pro 2 just freaking expensive!

You speak the truth ma man!! Id personally go further then that on the front hub thing... id say the hopes are better! Iv snapped and seen snap front kings cuz the spokes have ripped flanges clean apart. Not due to spoke tension either... different weels built by different shops/people.

oh yeah... and nice goin on you display pic - "custodian or janitor if u wanna be a dick about it!" ROFL!

As for the bike... these Ciguenas look very nice. A tad similar (not sayin copied!) to the olde brisa design... Makes me want another bike lol

Nice build rich kid ... lets hope the talent is worthy of the machine!

black n pink :unsure:

by the way just thougt i'd say, hes spent all that money and is getting a rear disk. But he sidehops to disk so everytime he sidehops n fails hell f**k his disk. but if uve got the money then who cares like. Still a very nice luking bike though peter, can't wait to see it in the flesh like. :D

You speak the truth ma man!! Id personally go further then that on the front hub thing... id say the hopes are better! Iv snapped and seen snap front kings cuz the spokes have ripped flanges clean apart. Not due to spoke tension either... different weels built by different shops/people.

oh yeah... and nice goin on you display pic - "custodian or janitor if u wanna be a dick about it!" ROFL!

As for the bike... these Ciguenas look very nice. A tad similar (not sayin copied!) to the olde brisa design... Makes me want another bike lol

Nice build rich kid ... lets hope the talent is worthy of the machine!

black n pink :unsure:

billy bong thornton or wesley pipes? lol