Bike Colour Shop Look In

well its that time again where no one has done one of these threads so thought I would open one for all the new peopl that have joined since the last thread was done

So here it is the photoshop thread

well basically you post a picture of your bike and I will photo shop it to change colours and stuff

bike before photo shoping

gutyphoon0dz.jpg

bike after photo shoping

gutyphooncopy0mn.png

personally i use imageshack.us to upload the pictures so upload and I will do my bets to help you

Nah he tried to make matt black forks into silver which is basically impossible lol.

Im the only one who can create these threads bitch :P

Im here if that dudes workload gets too heavy, however I doubt it will as most people can use photoshop to a fairly good level now a days

Bloody Hell CJ, how did you see that !? :blink:

And you know balck frame and silver forks works 'cos you saw my beast lol, it's just drying at the mo' Gloss white (T-Mag) frame, and matt black Monty forks looks gawjus !!

Joel ;)

P.S could you do this in dark blue with white forks, or white with white forks please :turned:

looknohands.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Take you pick, and if you cant be bothered to put it up on the thred could you e-mail it to my msn addy pweez...onzadude@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers !

post-6343-1169758167_thumb.jpg

I tried.

Try and spot what else I did to it. ;)

them be some uber long stays there dan :P seems to have a bit of an egg in the wheel aswell, need to get that checked

ben

oh yeah and coloured and drilled the rear wheel

Edited by Ben Cox

yeh ok oyu got a picture I shall I just do it on one I can find is it 26" or 20" what model zoo is it

Er havn't got any pictures! If you can find a built up 07 pitbull to do it too that would be awesome.

I would try and post a pic up here but my computer skills are rather questionable and f**k knows what'll happen!