Www.frontalmedia.co.uk

Dai the Socket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoorah! Nice to see someone who knows what they're doing with WebDesign!

Nice layout, colour scheme, graphics and most of all... use of DIVs and CSS!!! Completely accessible (Y)

P.S. How do you make those time-lapse photos? They look so slick!

Hoorah! Nice to see someone who knows what they're doing with WebDesign!

Nice layout, colour scheme, graphics and most of all... use of DIVs and CSS!!! Completely accessible (Y)

P.S. How do you make those time-lapse photos? They look so slick!

Hehe Why thankyou!! Lol. Someone who apppreciates the code side of things as well as the design.

Yeah i'm CSS, Div's, Php and MySQL all the way for that site. It's got a tidy little home-made content management system too which was my first MySQL venture with the help of Danny from here :D

The night photos were on a tripod with my SLR camera. 30 second shutter speed and a good tripod, and a remote trigger actually giving crisp photos with crisp blur if you get me.

:D

Hi Nick,

The testimonial I wrote for you has a broken link! Also, this is a broken link on the front page:

"To view the action from Lister vs. Waterhouse (Game 1) Click Here"

The site is looking very professional and the all important portfolio is building into an impressive body of work!

Steve

Hi Nick,

The testimonial I wrote for you has a broken link! Also, this is a broken link on the front page:

"To view the action from Lister vs. Waterhouse (Game 1) Click Here"

The site is looking very professional and the all important portfolio is building into an impressive body of work!

Steve

Cheers Steve.

I've changed the school boy error dud link. I moved some folder stuff and forgot to update the link >.< Duh!

I'm trying to put a link on your testimonial now actually to your site, but I've got it running off a SQL database with a management system for me and James online, so it's kinda f**king up :P

I'll sort it soon :):D Thanks.

awesome site joe (Y)

If you mean by Joe, Joe Maher, and you're trying to be funny. How about you suck my cock and f**k off ;):P

If we was to be being pedantic, its not, but there we go. :P

Nice site Nick, come a long way from stealing Avenue's site. (Y)

Shut up you :P It's kinda accessable. I don't think it XHTML and CSS validates yet but thats just tiny things like no closing </p>'s on some content blah blah haha.

Yeah I know. But doing that taught my 70% of how to do this site, Gotta find out about div's, css, php, styling somehow :D

This one's okay but still need to sort some of the database stuff. My slashedcontent is breaking haha.

Thanks for the replies.

Its not displaying correctly for me (firefox something or other) and I dont know enough about code to comment there (simons my bitch) but its quite nice, somethings not right with the main content area, you need some kind of focal point.

other than that, nice.

Its not displaying correctly for me (firefox something or other) and I dont know enough about code to comment there (simons my bitch) but its quite nice, somethings not right with the main content area, you need some kind of focal point.

other than that, nice.

Fancy putting a screenie up?

Think I've sorted it now, I neatened the css up and did a typo :P

Thanks. (Y)

Notice you do hosting...

You got your own dedicated server or something?

Thanks,

Josh.

Nah,

We've got a custom package with http://www.digital-crocus.com who are really good.

Essentially we just host sites we build and factor in a small cost for the maintinence of it.