Need To Let Out Anger

onzat-comp

Hi its rick

I just had a thought theres a happy thread on forum and a angry thread but thease are on members chat so we new members cant post on them so lets put em on new members chat and we can have fun too.

Firstly please post what has really wound you up in the last week or so. And like it says in members chat if you must reply...please dont laugh at anyone or anything give them words of comfort or wisdom.

Well i'll get us started then my freewheel broke today £20 to repair and not a favorite job for bike mechanichs ither i have to get it welded and my dad is on at me for "breaking my bike <_< " so i am not half pleased pic of what sorry i cant post pics because it wont let me so heres the link

http://pic7.piczo.com/trialsbiking24seven/?g=27120170

PPS: check out my site and maybe sign it :rolleyes:

thanks everyone

rick

Im annoyed because my disc is bent, I unbent it so it didn't rub as much, I was really happy so I thought I would go and have a quick go on my bike out the front of my house. So i got out there started messing about, then i tried a gap to front wheel up a kirb, my disc brake didn't work and I just rolled forwards. Any suggestions?

Good topic though.

(Y)

Edited by liam_thornton

my bike has always got something wrong with it :angry: at the moment the front brake has got a lazey piston :ermm: and when i fix that i dont even want to think what it will be next, so if even one could say a pray for the health and welbeing of my bike that would make me feel better thanks paul bell.

Im annoyed because my disc is bent, I unbent it so it didn't rub as much, I was really happy so I thought I would go and have a quick go on my bike out the front of my house. So i got out there started messing about, then i tried a gap to front wheel up a kirb, my disc brake didn't work and I just rolled forwards. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you may have contaminated the rotor when you straightened it out perhaps.

Give it a good clean and a degrease, and check the pads too (if these are buggered you will more than likely need a new set) and hopefully you should be good to go

Hi its rick

If your front disk is bent there is three options.

1) try and bent the disk back to shape and hope your pads wear into it.

2) Find out weather or not ur disk has heat memory, if it dose stick it in oven and it will go back to shape.

3) £££ get a new disk £££

PS:I have done number two and it works rather well but its a bugger to find out weather your disk is heat memory.

Hope i have helped.

Rick.

PS:I have done number two and it works rather well but its a bugger to find out weather your disk is heat memory.

erm... not too hard to find out, you could stick it in the oven, if it has heat memory then it will go back, if it doesn't, it will do bugger all. Nothing to loose.

Hi its rick

If your front disk is bent there is three options.

1) try and bent the disk back to shape and hope your pads wear into it.

2) Find out weather or not ur disk has heat memory, if it dose stick it in oven and it will go back to shape.

3) £££ get a new disk £££

Hope i have helped.

Rick.

haha, dont forget to try the microwave ;)

I really really want a 2004 Monty 221 Ti in black with front and rear maguras! i had a silver one in 2005 and loved it untill the dual disc montys came out, so got a twin disc and now wana go back to a 2004. they are sooooooo light and competition friendly.

the biggest kick in the balls is that they are out of production and nobody has a mint one for sale! >_<

p.s. if there is a nice one out there let me know

cheers

I feel annouyed when people blantenly Bulls**t like someone just did to me on msn :angry:

Oh yea and i'm feeling abit annouyed because im trying to learn crankflips without standing on the rear tyre, which i can now do with two wheels on the ground and when just the rear wheel is on the ground but i cant hold it on the back wheel after doing the crankflip and landing on the pedals, i just seem to ALWAYS drop the front wheel!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::(:angry::angry::angry:

I have another bash at it tomorow.

I like this topic is a good idea, i feel better already :lol: