Bristol Ride Vid

Ben Cox

Looks like it were' a right laugh, wish I cudda come, but pennies have to be made somehow :( Im guessing all the cuts were made purely by you pressing the start/stop rec button lol! I just found it odd how there were cuts all over the place like before a rider had even landed a move or a gap lol! Wonderful music, and nice posing at the start too! ^_^

Jonny.

Looks like it were' a right laugh, wish I cudda come, but pennies have to be made somehow :( Im guessing all the cuts were made purely by you pressing the start/stop rec button lol! I just found it odd how there were cuts all over the place like before a rider had even landed a move or a gap lol! Wonderful music, and nice posing at the start too! ^_^

Jonny.

i never said i was a good filmer lol, camera is abit shonky

Ben

Ben

hmmmm my neck hurts form that gap bit hay l0l i did it and rlled away with a ound wheel .lol.

your nuts! lol well good ride guys shame i couldnt as my bike is a gay(like the owner ha ha!)

thanks to adam though for lending me his most of the ride(well me nicking it of him ha ha)

nice Video dude get your new frame soon as your is scary lol cheers

tyler.

why didnt the song go? because its not screamy emo rock? i wanted to try something different to the norm

I dont like emo music or screamo for editing ? :blink: Mainly because it didnt give me the vibe of what was going on in the ride and didnt make me think wow what a day which is what the riding did so I suggest a better song choice to compliment it.

Who would want to watch that, i'd rather watch paint dry as it has a sense of humour!

Good Vid Ben...

bitch lol

I dont like emo music or screamo for editing ? :blink: Mainly because it didnt give me the vibe of what was going on in the ride and didnt make me think wow what a day which is what the riding did so I suggest a better song choice to compliment it.

i thought the song was pretty good, the editing was shocking though, some of the cuts made it look asthough he was trying to make it look like people had made them, i can see various instances where they didnt