Oh Dear.. I Need Help!

STC

Read Topic Descrption

How do I get a new star nut inside the forks or spider what ever they are called :S

clips,pics will do

Cheers,

Luke

]

quite easily hammer it in lol just make sure its in straight or take it to your local bike store and get them to do it for you (Y)

i had a problem like this on the first day i got my trials bike, but all i did was got a mallet and a piece of copper pipe and tapped it down the forks making sure that it went it straight. i tapped it down further than i actually needed it then i put the pipe in the forks from the bottom and tapped it back up to where i neded it, this way it helps the star nut to grip to the forks. since i did this i have not had another problem with it yet.

hope i have helped you.

cheers louis.

i had a problem like this on the first day i got my trials bike, but all i did was got a mallet and a piece of copper pipe and tapped it down the forks making sure that it went it straight. i tapped it down further than i actually needed it then i put the pipe in the forks from the bottom and tapped it back up to where i neded it, this way it helps the star nut to grip to the forks. since i did this i have not had another problem with it yet.

hope i have helped you.

cheers louis.

Cheers mate, i will give that ago lol

Read Topic Descrption

How do I get a new star nut inside the forks or spider what ever they are called :S

clips,pics will do

Cheers,

Luke

i told you on msn how to get it out and to get it in you oviously use reverse psycology. * SPAZ*

Andy