Riding Off Late?

Bessell

Dose any one feel like they haven been riding as much atm as the would like too? Don’t get me wrong I love riding I would do it all the time all day long if I didn have to work and stuff. just it always is dark after work and cold and no one ever seems to wana ride around here now. I just feel that this winter has been my worst for motivation to get out and ride. Your feelings on riding off late?

f**k off if your going to say there has been loads of post like this before as I don’t give a f**k…

Dose any one feel like they haven been riding as much atm as the would like too? Don’t get me wrong I love riding I would do it all the time all day long if I didn have to work and stuff. just it always is dark after work and cold and no one ever seems to wana ride around here now. I just feel that this winter has been my worst for motivation to get out and ride. Your feelings on riding off late?

f**k off if your going to say there has been loads of post like this before as I don’t give a f**k…

Yeh, I've been the same this winter, I've still been riding like 3 times a week (usually ride more than that though), I just can't be arsed trying anything new a lot of the time. With me I think its a mixture of winter weather and riding the same shitty spots. It's a different story if I'm getting to ride somewhere different though, then I don't want to stop riding despite what the weather conditions might be.

well, my hand split as it was so dry, so im riding like a twat atm, been riding wit pip abit though so not all bad.

btw,, when i say split, i mean i cat clench a fist without being in serious pain

Was that what you did last time we rode. That look real painfull.

I definately agree with you. I haven't progressed alot recently, and i feel it's down to not being motivated in winter, and also not riding much at all. I don't seem to push myself this time of year :( Gonna get some music and go out riding fr a bit now. Bring on the summer!

ye, since new year i have riden only a hand full of times... all of which were with you adam, well apart from porthcawl.

im really not into it, and im not sure if its even cause its dark, cold. i just have not motivation and cant be arsed with it anymore... so close to putting my bike up for sale and leaving it for abit.

ye, since new year i have riden only a hand full of times... all of which were with you adam, well apart from porthcawl.

im really not into it, and im not sure if its even cause its dark, cold. i just have not motivation and cant be arsed with it anymore... so close to putting my bike up for sale and leaving it for abit.

I mean when its us lot out we do have a laf, but its only like onces a week if that, need to be enjoying every ride like that, otherwize just dont see the point...

don't be so soft Porter, I would kill to ride like you so stick at it, same goes for you Bessel! least you have people to go out with, I ride on my own, occasionly with one person but that's it! I've been progressing slowly recently but surely, as the saying goes!

Keep your heads up fellas, Summer draws ever nearer.

Love to all, Guy :)

Im with you on that one.

thats odd i seem to have improved this winter haha, managed to get out for atleast 2 whole days riding each week and some 3 or 4 days woo!

i climb in the winter to which seems to help with motivation.

mr porter and mr bessel i would give quite a bit to be able to ride aswell as yourselves so please dont give up, just take up another hobby, you'll be surprised at how much it helps!

over and out

pete

hmmm of late since i got my new bike ive been out almost as much as when i first started! been awsome ridings impoving loads and im so much happier genrally that im out about and riding regually again!!! cant wait for some more light in the evenings to get some footage doing!!! but i did go though a stage like you guys.... sold up my control left a few months..... kept in touch with the scence mainly doing filming and stuff and since ive come back been trying to nail all those lines ive been waiting to do!!! lol