12 Hours From Now...

Joe Papasnap Maher

Well, im moved in now...house is near enough sorted from boxes, everything unpacked, and going well.

Getting internet on friday..(Currently on dads laptop with 3g vodaphone card ).

Been here 4 days, rode southend 2wice , got laid once, and started my 1st day at work yesterday :) ( oh yer , photographing ciara jenson from hollyoaks..nothing special hahhahah :D she is hot, nice girl to talk to aswell hahahha :) go me )

Yer...enjoying it :)

sounds like it's goin well joe (Y) shame you only rode norwich once with us! and my bike was getting worse n worse that day! well its all sorted so you better get your ass up here one day!!!!

il show you up big time :P

cya dude!!

Edited by Sheringham_trials

rode southend 2wice , got laid once, and started my 1st day at work yesterday

In order of importance? Yea rode southend with you - you were f**king immense! didnt talk to you much sorry mate should have come up and said a great big hello but so many people were bumming you anally i thought id just sit back and give you a break! im a nice child really!!! basildon on thursday?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA simps you do make me laugh!! i do agree with you many people was bumming joe :lol:

oh joe any chance of seeing though's photos of ciara jenson?? she fit as f**k in my eyes:P

Edited by Reecerazor

Hahaha, bless them kids, they was giving me food, so i werent complaining hah.

Cheers simp's for saying im good lol. I was having abit of an offday lol :(

Bas tomoz, is a no, im in london at like 5 am till 10pm at work :( 4 jobs tomoz, 2 at harrods hah :)

Ride on saturday?? someone said?? i got a 14tooth cog today from jayz, stole it from an old shitty bike. So ill sort that and my king on friday. Another day off, lol :)

Anyways, off again, gotta go and sort my camera gear for tomoz. And need a shower , i properly stink lol.

Love you'll :) xxx

I was having abit of an offday lol :(

..... f**k YOU!!! :P lmao.... ill add you to MSN i wont harass you with questions just see if we can sort out some rides together! you learn a lot from riding with better people!!! and i work.... but got 3 weeks off soon.... trying to sort summink out with elding.... like a big trials piss up ride weekend? speak on MSN hopefully