Broadband Vs 56k

Tomm

What kind of internet do you use?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of internet?

• Broadband
    • Other? I guess mobile phones, ISDN etc

That's your wireless router file transfer speed XD.

Go to InternetFrog.com then click speed test.

Download speed of 1.5mbps

Upload of 96.3 kbps

not as bad as I though it was going to be actually. That's on a 2meg line. I'm gonna ring up BT and tell 'em im gna change if they dont upgrade it or make it cheaper - I heard that works :)

Charel mate, you're still alive. Where are you?

Signature images are about the only thing that would get me interested in this forum again

That's another good reason to keep them banned, I guess :rolleyes:

The problem with signature pictures is that they look really, really gay. They just get in the way and look stupid. I don't think it's anything to do with bandwidth.

The problem with signature pictures is that they look really, really gay. They just get in the way and look stupid. I don't think it's anything to do with bandwidth.

I'd much prefer to see an image of someones bike or a well photoshopped name.... actually even a half assed photoshop name, than these crappy text images people keep making. Theres bunnies, lorries and all sorts of tacky signatures at the minute that also get in the way and look stupid.

Least with an actual image you could limit the size so their not super huge, same way the avatar's are limited.

Edited by Krisboats

Signature images are about the only thing that would get me interested in this forum again

I think thats more becuase it makes the forum look shit rather than bandwidth issues, and I second that.. you've seen some of the crap in avatars imagine signature sized versions..