My New Ride

core

Strange but it works better than my last brake did so im not complaining only problem with the forks is tyre clearence the problem being there isnt any

i had all my red stuff already apart from my rims so just ordered them built them and lobed it all on the frame on the website it said zeniths were £299 but i was charged £199 is this right ?

and the stem could do with more of a rise as its very low but its not too bad

Edited by core

i think you should spray it gloss black to get rid of those gash graphcs then it will be fooking loverly

I agree..powdercoat it gloss black and see Bigman for stickers init

Strange but it works better than my last brake did so im not complaining only problem with the forks is tyre clearence the problem being there isnt any

i had all my red stuff already apart from my rims so just ordered them built them and lobed it all on the frame on the website it said zeniths were £299 but i was charged £199 is this right ?

and the stem could do with more of a rise as its very low but its not too bad

Nope if you got it off Ebay there £199 and then if you call and say about it on ebay they do it for £199 and if you didn't and they did it for £199 then your lucky as there site is indeed £299 so you were looked upon.

If your not using the free king headset and still have it and want to sell it for some cash you can have right er right now...drop me an e-mail or msn dude

Oh very nice looking but you need better photos as you too close to the bike i say and too dark of an image

he put his wheel in like that on purpose, seen as he isnt running disk he didnt see the point on landing on the mounts during a sidehop, so he put it on the other way round. So he says anyway

thats exactly why i did it :- but yeah just so I dont mess it up but it didnt help as i sidehopped up a wall front wheel landed just that lil bit to far on the other side and sliped down so i still landed on it and i went head over heals