The Sidehop Thread

python_man

It's good though, because I get a bus pass.

Like J-Lo I ditched it in favour of BMX. However, believe it or not I could (and still can) 'tuck'. And when I first got the hang of them, I thought, this looks whack, and I have no more sense of achievement than when I first did 24".

So, my anger comes from people obsessing over a small part of a subdivision of trials (street) which has, in my humble, 250 year old opinion, gone astray.

And like f'ck I'm going to leave this thread alone. It's entertaining watching all the one-trick 'sidehop' ponies get upset!

In fact, I've had a change of heart on this matter.

From now on in this thread, I shall respond only to comments aimed at me. How about that? I think perhaps there are worse things people could be doing than sidehopping obsessively, such as setting fire to old ladies and stealing pork chops.

So I'll stop spoiling people's fun now.

In the last couple of pages how many of these 'pics' have been taken by a proper stills camera. It should be post your crappy video camera low quality piece of shit video stills here.

and I hate it when people put "It's only 38" like they could go much much bigger, yet on the page before they've posted pics of themselves 'siding' like 12 inches.

Another thing, Is 'sidehop' pronounced sidehop like the name, or side? i don't get why the e was dropped either way.

In fact, I've had a change of heart on this matter.

From now on in this thread, I shall respond only to comments aimed at me. How about that? I think perhaps there are worse things people could be doing than sidehopping obsessively, such as setting fire to old ladies and stealing pork chops.

So I'll stop spoiling people's fun now.

Most people in this topic disagree with your opinions..

that should stir some shit.