Birmingham | Saturday 24th February |

Danny Kearns

ye good one do it when bea sint there i hope you all fall off and your bikes get stolen by small black children that have no arms but they have party poppers they can fir at you

but not you tom lol

unless someone gives me a crank

Fine then you bitch.

ye good one do it when bea sint there i hope you all fall off and your bikes get stolen by small black children that have no arms but they have party poppers they can fir at you

but not you tom lol

we saw alot of small black children when we went stafford...and ended up in brum.

Random i know...

but not you tom lol

Are you gay can't you just get some cranks from a mate or something, when you said stolen bikes reminded me on that time when Blake leally got filled in at brum when us 3 just rid Brum then them 4 big black geezers with motor bike helmets on came up 2 us and then got blake and started pushing him about lmao, becuase that twat of a girl you met took us to that shop to get a drink when it was f**king full of ghettous it was ghetto land land there !

we saw alot of small black children when we went stafford...and ended up in brum.

Random i know...

How did we end up in Brum that day :S .

Hahahahahahahaha.

What a day that was. Pudding nicking the change from the train tickets so we couldnt get food or drink. Hahahaha.

Dan...............

Ill go if Sexy Beau does :P

you know it lol

well danny sed he has cranks for me.

haha ben that girl was fit and you are jelous because she wanted me hahaha but its ok lol. them blaks ll they was funny lol. you ran liek a bitch. i stood there rarther puzzled like i would lol.

you know it lol

haha ben that girl was fit and you are jelous because she wanted me hahaha but its ok lol. them blaks ll they was funny lol. you ran liek a bitch. i stood there rarther puzzled like i would lol.

count me in then :)

you know it lol

Haha, to right mate I int gerrin my bike robbed, aye you shit your self an all lol