Random E-mails

20inchsuperstar

hey,

ive just got a few more seriously random e-mails, ive now got some from halifax, nationwide, hsbc and a few other banks, telling me i need to change my contact information for my "account" and some other crap about billing, wtf!

i dont even have a bank account!

just seeing if anyone else has had anything like this, why did you, what did you do etc..

just looking for answers really :ermm:

confuses me,

random topic i know, but where else would i put it?

cheers guys,

matt

Ive had them they are scams for god sake dont send them your details

lol yeah i did wonder and was like why the f**k would i tell you about me?

ill do that down the town if ever i run out of room for money under my bed

it confuzzled me really, ive only ever had a bank account once, and i was six, come to think of it ive still got 50 quid in there!

to halifax!!

cheers matt

My step sis got one saying that someone has been spending money with her pay-pal details, she shat it but it was pretty obviously a scam it was asking her to give credit card details nd some bank info. Obviously she checked her bank just out of curiosity to see if the money that had allegedly been taken out of bank account had actually gone, had it f**k!

I got the same email a few days later and i don't even have a paypal acount let alone one hooked up to my email.

EFIN SCAMERS!

Cheers, Rorz!

I had a couple of these a while back. They kept coming through from random companies and banks etc for a week and a half. Must have had 10 or so emails from them. I sent the a snotty e-mail back by copy and pasting the same message into a reply from each address, telling them i'm not that stupid and they should go and get a real job. Day after that i got a reply from them with all this crap about how I should watch my language etc before i got reported to the police for threatening them :lol:

Never had an e-mail from them after that.

I had a couple of these a while back. They kept coming through from random companies and banks etc for a week and a half. Must have had 10 or so emails from them. I sent the a snotty e-mail back by copy and pasting the same message into a reply from each address, telling them i'm not that stupid and they should go and get a real job. Day after that i got a reply from them with all this crap about how I should watch my language etc before i got reported to the police for threatening them :lol:

Never had an e-mail from them after that.

Legand!!