post-6298-1172440590_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1172440617_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1172440630_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1172440644_thumb.jpg

and the spec if anyone cares:

zenith frame (king headset obviously)

fatty r forks

tryall rims, pro2's, maxxis tyres

front avid, rear maggie with wally rimjam pads (f**king mental and great value for money)

echo cranks, echo bash, skf bb

mad stem, onza bars :)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Looking good, always liked red, white and black together!

What do you think of the rear brake pads? (When you haven't got tar on the rim)

had rock pad reds ---> were wank and didnt work after 3 days bedding in (just swooshed)... tryed old koxx browns... put tar on... still wank... wheres wally gone??? i need some pads... 5 minutes later, a beast of a brake :D... (this was on a birmingham ride yesterday :))

cleaned the tar off my today and was even more impressed, bite, hold NOISE :) the backings are awesome, the material is great... can't go wrong...

:$ :$ :$ Im in love. Didnt get a chance to ride it at Brum but it looked sexual.

Looks amazing.

See you at Nottingham on Saturday.

Dan.........................................

Notts will be sickoooo :D

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

had rock pad reds ---> were wank and didnt work after 3 days bedding in (just swooshed)

wheres wally gone??? i need some pads... 5 minutes later, a beast of a brake :D... (this was on a birmingham ride yesterday :))

They need much longer than that to bed in - even when set up perfectly flat they'll need a few weeks...

Glad to hear you're liking the RimJams though!

They need much longer than that to bed in - even when set up perfectly flat they'll need a few weeks...

Glad to hear you're liking the RimJams though!

ah k... just that my mate got some blues... took them outa the packet... put them on and kapow... a beasty brake... :S dunno if i have ended up with a dodgey set... iv dragged my brake all the way to everywhere i have bin riding... ground my rim really well... cleaned my rim thoroughly *-) dunno why they just sucked... but i would deffo advise the wally pads to anyone (Y) its just the backings... hes done a very good job of them, a good set of pads is nothing without a good set of backings (Y)

Looks good Jon, would look so much better if you stripped the frame raw or something as the colour isn't really much cop, but you like it so there we go. These new RimJam pads are worth getting, there f**king gooooooooooddddddd !!!

Jon there gonna be good with your rim caked in tar lol, get a nice fresh sharp grind on there then they'll be even better !

You riding later? ring me ... Go up general for abit !

Looking good... Zeniths are sexual!

What stem is that you have, Rise, length??... does it feel nice to ride? Im thinking of getting a higher stem.

really??? fancy swapping for abit to see the difference???? mines a saracen mad stem (so its the same design and geo as the onza, pazzaz and echo stem) the geometry of the stem is 120 x 20 i think... sure does feel nice but i think its holding me back as far as taps and gaps are concerned, just doesnt feel as low as other bikes ive bin on (when i used an onza 110 x 10 it gapped and tapped really well but messed my stance up on the bike)... but when its on the back wheel it feels nicer with a longer stem (if that makes sense to you???)... i know you ride a zenith too... whats your bar and stem set up? i really wanna experiment abit more because i have always used a high stem set up on my bikes and would really like to try a shorter one :)

in response to kris and ash :P...

i really want white rims :( i think i will strip the frame and have white rims... but white frame is just copying prawny baby... i like to be abit more original... you know it looks sexual how it is though :P

oh and kris... you just wanna get abit handy with the old nitromorse you frame pervert (Y)

prawn swapped it for an 07 control though...

really? good swap (Y) controls are ace :)

he still did it first :P i dunno... i do like the zenith frames... the colours nice when you see it in person... is abit... tacky... i guess :ermm: might just strip it for now... will deffo post pics up either way :)

really??? fancy swapping for abit to see the difference???? mines a saracen mad stem (so its the same design and geo as the onza, pazzaz and echo stem) the geometry of the stem is 120 x 20 i think... sure does feel nice but i think its holding me back as far as taps and gaps are concerned, just doesnt feel as low as other bikes ive bin on (when i used an onza 110 x 10 it gapped and tapped really well but messed my stance up on the bike)... but when its on the back wheel it feels nicer with a longer stem (if that makes sense to you???)... i know you ride a zenith too... whats your bar and stem set up? i really wanna experiment abit more because i have always used a high stem set up on my bikes and would really like to try a shorter one :)

Naw dont really want to swap lol... I run Onza Carbon 30" bars with a Toxsin stem 110 x 10 + a stem stacker, it does fell really good for gapping tapping... extremely good for front wheel gaps but for just balancing on the back wheel I fell slightly cramped and that the bikes to short, as I'm used to rather long frames... Think I'm going to buy a wee tad longer stem or just going to keep it like that until the new MBK comes out and buy that HOTT piece of metal... the geo sounds orgasmic!!!! :P

I would try the lower stem set-up... you tall or short??

Edited by Biker_Watson

Naw dont really want to swap lol... I run Onza Carbon 30" bars with a Toxsin stem 110 x 10 + a stem stacker, it does fell really good for gapping tapping... extremely good for front wheel gaps but for just balancing on the back wheel I fell slightly cramped and that the bikes to short, as I'm used to rather long frames... Think I'm going to buy a wee tad longer stem or just going to keep it like that until the new MBK comes out and buy that HOTT piece of metal... the geo sounds orgasmic!!!! :P

I would try the lower stem set-up... you tall or short??

fair play... mbk's are too nice :(... im really quite short... soon as someone offers me a swap im gonna have to do it...