Photoshop Your Bike!

jack219

well before anyone come salong and has a go for me starting another photoshop thread dont bother! im doing it for some fun because i've got a day off and want something to do!!

anyway post a picture of your bike and the changes you'd like (Y)

thanks

jack

not to pleased with the first pic really... but tell me what you think

JACK!!

btwhitenblack.jpg

brblack.jpg

I don't mean this in an unkind way, but that is really appaling. Theres sections of red/orange around the rim that show up where you've been too eager with the eraser tool on your new layer. I'm not even going to bother mentioning whats wrong with the white frame, its pretty obvious. I guess you just copied the image onto a new layer and erased everything except the bits you don't need then tried changing the colours in the hue/saturation adjustments.

Zoom in, use the polygon selection tool and don't just use the hue/satuation feature, its lacking in depth and any generally convincing look.

I don't mean this in an unkind way, but that is really appaling. Theres sections of red/orange around the rim that show up where you've been too eager with the eraser tool on your new layer. I'm not even going to bother mentioning whats wrong with the white frame, its pretty obvious. I guess you just copied the image onto a new layer and erased everything except the bits you don't need then tried changing the colours in the hue/saturation adjustments.

Zoom in, use the polygon selection tool and don't just use the hue/satuation feature, its lacking in depth and any generally convincing look.

i see what you mean and have taken in into consideration! but iv only got the 30 day trials so i wanted to see what i could do.

JACK!!

Edited by jack219

the frame would look alot better if you used the polyogonal lasoo tool to go round it because it gives you nice straight lines

and before you colour the image desaturate it first (ctrl+shift+u) then colour it looks so much better

keep em comin

linni

Edited by linni

tutis bikes mint anyway!

why does it need any photoshopping?

the previous adamant (?) looked really bad, (no offence) was like just painted over in mega black, couldnt see any of the graphics or owt,

keep trying!

matt

p.s sorry i only did half a post before the edit, kitchen set on fire, well the toaster did, damned bread...

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

The Aorta is well nice. It looks really cool in blue. I don't mean to be picky, Jack, but do you reckon you could keep the adamant frame as it is, and have the rims lighter. Close to white, but slightly grey. And the grips, brakes, hubs and headset black?

Cheers.

Edited by Willh