Photoshop Your Bike!

jack219

The Aorta is well nice. It looks really cool in blue. I don't mean to be picky, Jack, but do you reckon you could keep the adamant frame as it is, and have the rims lighter. Close to white, but slightly grey. And the grips, brakes, hubs and headset black?

Cheers.

Why don't you just ask for silver rims, since thats what you appear to be wanting? :blink:

The Aorta is well nice. It looks really cool in blue. I don't mean to be picky, Jack, but do you reckon you could keep the adamant frame as it is, and have the rims lighter. Close to white, but slightly grey. And the grips, brakes, hubs and headset black?

Cheers.

im on it (Y)

Bit darker please.

Matt Rushton

sorting it (Y)

JACK!!

white frame please, with the same colour writing on the downtube as my rims, with "ash-kennard" in the tarty font.

IMG_0004.jpg

enjoy

EDIT: can i have a separate picture with the above and black forks too please, that will keep you occupied

Edited by ash-kennard

not meaning to sound rude ash but what is that ment to mean??

He wants a white frame, and Ash Kennard written in tarty font and also in the same colour as his rims...

pretty straight forward instructions if you ask me :S

on the top toolbar there is a text tool click on it then click where you want to type. when youve finished typing hit enter and then tou can transform it as a normal layer (ctrl+t) or (ctrl+alt+t) notsure which 1 it is but you can adjust it asif it was a normal layer to make it fit and make it look asif your text is curved around the frame with the other adjustment tools on the text toolbar.

hope ive helped

p.s if you cant do it sling it my way and ill do it 4 you mate

linni

on the top toolbar there is a text tool click on it then click where you want to type. when youve finished typing hit enter and then tou can transform it as a normal layer (ctrl+t) or (ctrl+alt+t) notsure which 1 it is but you can adjust it asif it was a normal layer to make it fit and make it look asif your text is curved around the frame with the other adjustment tools on the text toolbar.

hope ive helped

p.s if you cant do it sling it my way and ill do it 4 you mate

linni

But before all of that you need to find the font on the internet, download it, unzip it, and stick it in the fonts folder on your windows drive (.. C:\windows\fonts).