Will Dropping Off Damage My Body

um....tasty

It doesn't do the body too much good when droping from height (like said) but also manuals and other back wheel movements effect your knees a fair bit. It's just about staying healthy and eating correctly. But runners and skaters etc get several problems along with all sorts of sports men, just general wear really. You can't stop it only slow it down.

It doesn't matter what you do, your going to get hurt at some time. Either go big or go home, and lie in bed all day.

When you see old biddies, do they ever do anything? not really. Well there is this old woman who lives near us, who is nearly ninty and rides everywhere on a bike and always has done. So just do it or you will be sitting in a home saying, "Eeee well when I was a lad, I did jack shit." Or you could be visiting your old biddy mates in the home, seeing how they are then riding home on your 2077 Zoo Pyeshizzle with an entirely CNC'ed, well, bike. Isn't that the way deng bikes are going? This year its brakes, next year its CNC'ed bars, stems, even grips. Maybe. Offered in every colour in the B 'n' Q collection. Magnolia and Snot Green here we come!

no offence but this topic is stupid its like saying will driving a car affect my ankles in later life.

Unless you drive like a faggot (apparently you're 16 so unable to drive anyway...) your ankles get barely any stress put on them compared with your knees in trials.

My knees are degrading pretty badly, but its the price you pay i guess.

Edited by N.Wood

I was thinking, as trials has got more extreme and we're doing bigger gaps and drops isn't this effecting our bodys and wrecking our knees?

Il tell you what, you sit there thinking of that question, and il go riding...

Lets see who has more fun :D

Well, probably you lol, tis raining outside haha.

TO THE PUB!!

When we're old most of us will be permanently in chairs or bed anyway, weeing into a bottle! Right now I couldn't give a shit what stress my knees are under, I'm 21 and have better things to worry about, like how to raise a deposit for my forthcoming mortgage! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!