Walkie Talkies

Hendrix

Hey.

Basicly I'm looking into having one, that's cheap, but has good distance! It'd be useful for a heads up when the cops are coming eh !!

about £20 MAX!

Me and my mates would be buying them - and possibly more guys from down here...

SO... Please ...HELP ME!

Cheers,

Hendrix

Yeah I think I heard that ASDA were selling some rebranded Motorola walkie-talkies for a tenner (instead of £30 for the moto ones). Might have been Tesco though. Sorry I can't be more help, but like Spike said, go check out your local supermarché.

Hey.

Basicly I'm looking into having one, that's cheap, but has good distance! It'd be useful for a heads up when the cops are coming eh !!

about £20 MAX!

Me and my mates would be buying them - and possibly more guys from down here...

SO... Please ...HELP ME!

Cheers,

Hendrix

Planning on breaking in to some houses are we? lol

I really want some for Snowboarding, they would be really useful if you're trying to organise a big group to get together. If you find some decent cheap ones let me know (Y)

Hitting Tesco Main Store in about 5 weeks.... after getting a bit of gig money... and pocket money... etc etc. Will get some Bingtones.. they look good

I really want some for Snowboarding, they would be really useful if you're trying to organise a big group to get together. If you find some decent cheap ones let me know (Y)

ive got some for wen i go ski ing, mine cost about 20quid and worked amazing, i was at the very top of some slope in canada and my rents were at the bottom and they could hear me fine.

Ebay it (Y) theres absolutley tons on there. I went halves with my cousin on a pair of 14mile ones, about £20 each if i remember rightly..

Thing is, I've heard so much shit that if they 'claim' 14 miles in perfect conditions' then it's actually like 200 metres if there are buildings / wind / whatever interfering.

I don't wonna buy some shit ones, but I need some nice 'uns too! :)