My Zoo Pitbull 07

David Biddle™

Dude....

Props to you for having a bike that isn't a paintbomb. I simply can not stand coloured cranks combined with coloured handlebars and rims, bashrings, and so on.

I think it's very nice to be honest :). A black stem would look nicer, but that silver one gives it a clean look.

More special than those crappy coloured bikes anyway... errggh cringe. What next.... coloured ball bearings? Hmm, me thinks that Deng will go that way. Besides, he is after all in belief that 'stocks are the future for trials' and that mods will run into non-existance over at the House of Deng in the future.

Dude....

Props to you for having a bike that isn't a paintbomb. I simply can not stand coloured cranks combined with coloured handlebars and rims, bashrings, and so on.

I think it's very nice to be honest :). A black stem would look nicer, but that silver one gives it a clean look.

More special than those crappy coloured bikes anyway... errggh cringe. What next.... coloured ball bearings? Hmm, me thinks that Deng will go that way. Besides, he is after all in belief that 'stocks are the future for trials' and that mods will run into non-existance over at the House of Deng in the future.

i agree with the colour schemes theses days they dont seem to do much justice for bikes dont gett me wrong a little colour dose look good on a bike but rims/bars/brake mounts/brake levers/cranks/headsets/hubs now thats way to much on one bike lol cheers for the coment dude

I like.

Loose a few links in the chain though (Y)

cheers for the coment and i did try to take one link out and the chain and it made it pure single speed solid like a mod chain so i hd to have it like that at the moment but i will sort it out soon and cheers again for the coment .

biddle

Me like, just as other have said it looks great because it not all green and stuff it simple and kool, great job you got yourself a cracking bike there.

cheers andy for the coment as the others say its not an asortment of colours

and i do like to keep my bike to one set of colours (sliver and black)

the only other thing i am thinkin of doin is takin off the green part of the zoo sticker

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

Did you chuck a filter over the pics? anyways bikes lovely, nice and simple well done with the build.

i didnt have a filter on and cheers for the coment

Looks very nice mate, how i wish my pitbull had zoo! stickers on it but oh well. Nice to see a bike without the horrid flourescent colours.

Ben G WST

im still not sure on my ZOO! stickers im deciding weather to cut the green off from round the ZOO! sticker

and leave the ZOO! writing on the frame but on another note my new rear hub(chris king) is also green ill

get some more pics with the new hub soon and see what people think of keeping the green part of the stickers

cheers for all the coments

biddle

Edited by davenorfolk