Pedals.

try a set of bikehutt ones ive bin ruining them on my bike for a while now and they still feel smooth and striaght also

they can be tightind on the crank arm by a 6m alan key what make life a little easyer if your pedals decide to come loose

the other pedals i have also tried are the dmr v8s and v12s also a set of kona jack s**t pedals and they seemd ok

but they dont seem to compare to my bikehutt pedals

biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

I think ile get some off these or if not the £12 echo vp's as there very cheap. I can get back to you and give you some pro's /cons if you like bud .

Goodluck with whatever you get then-

~Matty

:)

I gotta agrre with that, cage pedals work well enough, an i think i'm gonna track down a pair of odysey sharkbite pedals for my next pair, uuuuummmmmmmm nice.

Ben

Gusset Slim Jims. - When you get them, take out the pins, then loctite them back in.

Did that with mine, and they've been great.

Any ones that fall out, I just replace with old V8 pins. ;)

Slim jims are great for the dry, but when it comes to the wet you'd better glue your feet on them! I had a pair good rid of them in 2 weeks, not just because of the rubbishness in the wet, but also because the pins wouldn't bloody stay in! so as I said earlyer in this topic, get your self some V8's!

Johny

Edited by JohnyTrials