Koxx Days

Ali C

Hey,

had great fun, was a kick a** week, loved it.

met alot of great people, alot from this forum.

i was really amazed how the french and the english ride, really amazing, as here the level is not as high.

alot of respect for you guys!

First time riding natural for me, alot harder then I expected... but i am working on it :)

cos of the shit they recieved for having a laugh. In fairness they're right its not worth it if they're going to get that so I can understand if they dont want to go, but please do guys! you were ace and gave the camp a bit more light heartedness

Hey,

had great fun, was a kick a** week, loved it.

met alot of great people, alot from this forum.

i was really amazed how the french and the english ride, really amazing, as here the level is not as high.

alot of respect for you guys!

First time riding natural for me, alot harder then I expected... but i am working on it :)

It was good to meet you as well, I remember you saying there is only 5 or 6 riders in Israel?

Hey Stan, thanks, likewise.

yeah around that number, not much, but its somthing,all of the riders wanted to come, but its not that simple,

you need time and mostly money, with the flight it gets fairly expensive.

me and partz met you in the 'forum' bit by the cabins. always good to meet more riders, hopefully all your mates from israel will come next time, this time they have a whole year to plan it :P

Will

me and partz met you in the 'forum' bit by the cabins. always good to meet more riders, hopefully all your mates from israel will come next time, this time they have a whole year to plan it :P

Will

Sure, I Remember, sorry i didnt get the chance to say goodbye.

hope to see you guys next time!