Post A Pic Of Your Trainers!

Lawnmowerman

I was gonna say most of those are from TK Maxx.

My sister has nearly 40 pairs of trainers, I've got about 15.

Ill try list them

Nike Dunks (black/red/grey), Adidas Monaco GP (black/red/white), Reebok Ayrton Senna (yellow), Puma Speedcat (mid top, red), Adidas Pro Model 1970 (black/white), Adidas End-to-End Skore (black/brown), Vans slip ons (black), Vans slip on (pinstripe), Ipath Yogi Low (black/grey), Ipath O Connor (Black/gold), Globe Silder (Black/red/grey/white), Adio Coopers (Brown), Osiris D3 2001 (black/white), Xsjado Jeff Stockwells (grey), and more I cant remember cos theyre at home and I only bought 12 pairs of shoes with me to my house here, didnt see the point in bringing any more.

Purchases due when I get my loan:

Adidas Adicolor R2 Surface To Air

Adidas End-To-End 123Klan

and more...

I just have my Stan smiths but they are battered now. MY toe is close to coming out the front of them but i figure if i play it cool i can get 4 more weeks out of them then get new ones. Now i have to pay for my own they last me longer, i once had a pair of pumas last me 2 weeks my mum almost shot me.lol

I've got my school shoes which are "Ikon" or something. Like Kickers but more comfy (IMO). Got a pair of blue Orchids and some brown Osiris shoes. Oh and some Nike trainers for when I (very rarely) go play football with mates or something like that.

Don't see the point in having more than 6 pairs though....

I just have my Stan smiths but they are battered now. MY toe is close to coming out the front of them but i figure if i play it cool i can get 4 more weeks out of them then get new ones. Now i have to pay for my own they last me longer, i once had a pair of pumas last me 2 weeks my mum almost shot me.lol

thats crap. My mum brought me fila's (when i was like 7) i put them on and ran and the side tore, smooooth.

I have K swiss's, Stan smiths, etnies, fake convers and steele toe cap work boots.

Seriously, pics of your trainers? Does anyone else think the whole pic thread concept has been done to death a little?

Oh dear!

Davey

don't spose Danny and Tom will let us post pics of our cocks will they?

still. I feel a bit better about my 11 pairs of shoes now