Fantastic Trials Game!

SubZero

When you download it you should get 3 things in there , a word document, one with an icon like a big red circle and finally i think its the actuall game logo.

Click on the big red cricle on first and let that run, then when it's finished run the game. Hopefully that shouldwork.

New level for you faggots:

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....=nigger.trm.wmv

Yeah, crap host sorry, but download it and take off the ".wmv" extension (required to use host site) and fire away

Not that hard to actually do, looks worse than it is

Me and Kennard had a quick play and this is what we came up with

Enjoy :)

Level 20 -

I can tackle the first 3 objects using 'E' the pedal up. But when it comes to gapping up from the pallet to the other pallet I can't do it atall. Im trying to go to bash but can't seem to get it. Im using the pedal kick upwards.

hmmm, anyone cracked it?

Phil

Level 20 -

I can tackle the first 3 objects using 'E' the pedal up. But when it comes to gapping up from the pallet to the other pallet I can't do it atall. Im trying to go to bash but can't seem to get it. Im using the pedal kick upwards.

hmmm, anyone cracked it?

Phil

You need to have the back wheel on the left edge of the pallet, and tap space while selecting the pedal kick upwards to get to backwheel. Once you are balancing on the backwheel, do a huge the pedal kick upwards onto the object.

And voila!

• 2 months later...
Sorry to bump an old topic but....

anyone got some more levels for the game? I am getting so bored sitting inside all day cos its shite weather and i finished school!!

got bored of using the editor to make lelvels :(

PS would like levels to atleast be harder than level35 obv.

add me to msn