Two New Complete Bikes.

NSE

We have been working together with our friend Tim from Trialsin.com to produce an affordable complete bike. Value for money has been our focus.

Both Bikes pictured below should be reaching retailers in the near future, prices to be announced, comments welcome.

post-10086-1175711634_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1175711669_thumb.jpg

Clever bikes how do they stand up on there own

I asked the same question once. The guy told me he used fishing wire. Not sure about these ones though. The second one reminds me of a monty for some reason.

At last I have my shipping costs sorted; I'll work out a price structure over the weekend. Unlike some other budget end complete Bikes the ZHI will carry good quality bars, stem, rims etc, the forks are aluminium. The V brake bike lends its self to an easy hs33 upgrade at the rear as the V's are on adaptors, the front forks can take hs33's or disc.

simpson - iv been invovled and the prices they are looking to hit are in that price bracket.

the 221ti copy looks funky. Nice colour scheme too.

Just look at the bars and stem and cranks etc, there is NO expense spared and there would be very little to upgrade on these bikes once they were bought from a shop.

Most bikes you need to upgrade the Bars, Stem, Forks, Wheels etc etc. These bikes have all the makings of a decent Koxx/Monty build but are going to hold an extremly competative RRP £££ price point.

Good work on both parties halves. (Y):)

Waynio..........................

simpson - iv been invovled and the prices they are looking to hit are in that price bracket.

the 221ti copy looks funky. Nice colour scheme too.

Just look at the bars and stem and cranks etc, there is NO expense spared and there would be very little to upgrade on these bikes once they were bought from a shop.

Most bikes you need to upgrade the Bars, Stem, Forks, Wheels etc etc. These bikes have all the makings of a decent Koxx/Monty build but are going to hold an extremly competative RRP £££ price point.

Good work on both parties halves. (Y):)

Waynio..........................

yep these look like comp ready factory builds, definately big competition for t-pro's and t-comps.....

Lovely looking rigs there.

The only thing I feel lets down the vee-braked bike, is the vees that it is actually using. It looks like a no-name brake?

other then that, very nice looking bikes, at extremely competitve pricing. However, I do love my t-comp:)

Q’s & A’s to above points.

Customers are more inclined to buy complete Mod Bikes than Stock, so no plans as yet to produce complete 26”

We have no pre conceived thoughts on the quality of the V brakes, we are familiar with the other components used in the full builds and they are of better or equal quality than is normally used on a Bike in this price range.

Still working out the pricing on the more expensive Mod, the frame used in that build will be available separately, and so will the lower priced version, but not immediately.

The initial projected retail price for the V brake model is £460, they will be available from regional retailers, (some have pre-ordered), in about a month.

ZHI are improving the stem fitted, we have decided to wait until the improved version is available. All in all we feel the price is extreamly competitive, with wide drilled rims and aluminium components fitted where many utilise steel.

Comments welcome.

The V adapters are ZHI's own product.

Here's some detail on the more expensive mod.

post-10086-1176104517_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1176104491_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1176104505_thumb.jpg

There are so many brake combinations available now that we are considering supplying the bikes to retailers without brakes fitted, customers can then make their own set up choice.

• 1 year later...