Toad Rocks Today!

hugh_b

hey guys, went for a ride today praying my forks would be ok and they were. The riding i did today kinda puts my video to shame as i have improved massively over the last week or so. Really pleased with the pics, tell me what you think once youve seen them all:

Edited by trialsntrials

looks like an awesome place to ride, good photos :D

where abouts is it? and i must say it looks like ze great french rock!

it's near tonbridge, tucked out the way. me and a friend discovered it a few years back, we couldnt believe it, real natural rock down south!!!

>_< Wow! awesome riding pics buddy(Good enough to be desktop images (Y) ). i love the one with your tongue hanging out :lol: . that is one awesome location for us londoners looking for natural ridng spots within easy reach via train. try and scout more location pics for a big group ride session in the summer. oops silly me, summer is here already :lol: Edited by Rusevelt

• 2 weeks later...
>_< Wow! awesome riding pics buddy(Good enough to be desktop images (Y) ). i love the one with your tongue hanging out :lol: . that is one awesome location for us londoners looking for natural ridng spots within easy reach via train. try and scout more location pics for a big group ride session in the summer. oops silly me, summer is here already :lol:

yeah defo have to organise a big ride soon bud. I should have some more photos after the weekend for rimjam so i'll post them all up. -Hugh