Leg Hair...

Nick Dale

Gay to shave your leg hair? I know it's random as hell but girlfriend is having a moan about shedding my leg hairs in her bed lol.. Told me to shave erm off.

I don't have problems shaving else where...Armpits n so on bits below cause to be frank i do that anyway...More hygenic and just fells a damm load cleaner. But yes...

Shaving your legs...Yey Or Ney? haha.

What are you doing shedding hairs anyway?

To be honest if your girlfriend wants it, why the hell not. Who else are you trying to impress? Scopse? I think not :lol: I always wondered about shaving my armpits cos I sweat loads. But I don't think I could ever do it!

haha. Thats what i mean...There are that many hairs that they just end up getting pulled off from moving about and so forth... :rolleyes:

Armpit thing....just go for it (Y) Staples is man enough to do it so why not :] I did, do i sweat as much? Helll no i don't... This is another reason about the leg hairs.. :l I can get really sweatty during sleep n stuff on my legs and maybe getting rid some the hair would sort this? May well just have to try. If i do i can show you all my sexy lady legs. :]

Edited by Nick Dale

didnt realise people shaved their armpit hair!!! I cant be arsed to shave my face let alone armpits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were homeless.

Anyway Nick, how do hairs get pulled out of your leg when your sleeping with your woman? Does she have some harsh sandpaper like stubble that pulls them out when you canoodle?

What are you doing shedding hairs anyway?

To be honest if your girlfriend wants it, why the hell not. Who else are you trying to impress? Scopse? I think not :lol: I always wondered about shaving my armpits cos I sweat loads. But I don't think I could ever do it!

Made me sweat more doing that and itched like a trooper for weeks!

shaving your legs though, rather poncy really lol.

Aslong as you dont shave your arse/ hole then thats ok

didnt realise people shaved their armpit hair!!! I cant be arsed to shave my face let alone armpits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd be surprised Ali :P. There are quite a few blokes in my old rugby club that used to even sometimes put elephant tape to their armpits and *rip* their hairs off... Ouch!

Edited by Sponge

Made me sweat more doing that and itched like a trooper for weeks!

shaving your legs though, rather poncy really lol.

Aslong as you dont shave your arse/ hole then thats ok

Shaving your arsehole surely is more acceptable than doing your legs an armpits.

Poo gets stuck in your crack hair, I don't want poo mites feasting in my bum crack.

Shaving your arsehole surely is more acceptable than doing your legs an armpits.

Poo gets stuck in your crack hair, I don't want poo mites feasting in my bum crack.

Haha!!!

Yer, but shving your arse crack... you intending on someone going in there tongue 1st or summat?

Haha!!!

Yer, but shving your arse crack... you intending on someone going in there tongue 1st or summat?

Well not exactly but I just dont want one of these buggers crawling about up there. Sure your thinking the same as me.

dung-beetle_8470_blog.jpg

Imagine that thing plucking away at the faecial matter plastered into the hairs.

But, you've have to shave regualry because the of the stubble driving you mad.

Anyway, what ever u do, don't shave, wax. It'll last sooo much longer.

I have got pubes you fools! 3 of them! (joking, i have enough)

I once shaved 'TIT' onto my leg, my legs are quite hairy i think, so it showed up well, looked a right tit! (i'm so funny)

I did that, but had both legs as t, and an I in my pubes haha.

Also shaved lesbian into my leg