Crip Walking.

Alan

Well a few weeks ago whilst messing around while my mate was on the decks i started proper pissing around crip walking, But watching some video's on the youtube ive realised some of the stuff is pretty impressive and i think i could actually do alot of it, Does anybody else do it or given it ago?

Alan. xx

i do abit of that stuff gliding etc my friends do the robot an pop locking an i have a few that do break dancing there the best for sure but my mates who do pop locking always try battle in clubs then when it gets to the slow music an they have to dance with girls they cant dance for shit, its all joys gliding is one fo the best moves though check it usher does it all time there loads of videos about it on youtube an it looks cool enough

i do street/breakdance. crip walking is based on you own style.break dancing is all about individual style. yea breakdancing always goes down well in clubs. try to learn to windmill. its like an intermediate move but looks really impressive.

i should be dancing at nass this year for all the clothes companys. im with a company called shake so you might see me.

Its great. gets me into nass for free, free food, all the clothes i wear i get to keep, backstage pass. ha ill see you all down at the trials place.lol

I'm not a fan of dance in general really when it comes to men, always looks really wank and to me this is no exception. I just did a search on youtube and watched some of this and it just looks really gay to me. Without sound it just looks like riverdance, which is tapdance, which is NOT cool!

But each to their own and it does look skillful, but round my way you'd get the shit kicked out of your for doing it, haha!

Davey

crip walking is based on you own style.

does anyone actually know the origins of it? it was used by the crip gang to spell out names on the ground either of who they had just killed, their names or bloods. I know its become more mainstream nowadays as part of dance moves but still i wouldnt bother. Its been banned in most school around america etc due to kids getting knifed/shot by gangs thinking they are someone they arent. But like i said.. mainstream in uk so probably isnt such a problem

does anyone actually know the origins of it? it was used by the crip gang to spell out names on the ground either of who they had just killed, their names or bloods. I know its become more mainstream nowadays as part of dance moves but still i wouldnt bother. Its been banned in most school around america etc due to kids getting knifed/shot by gangs thinking they are someone they arent. But like i said.. mainstream in uk so probably isnt such a problem

Is this serious? There are some real wankers on this earth, serious wankers, the kind of people who should all be rounded up, put in a field and napalmed. Seriously, they act all hard and kill each other, then get together and shuffle around like twats? It's embarrasing!

It's hardly very scary or menacing is it, writing the names of your victims on the floor by dancing round like some MJ wannabee!!!

Davey

Edited by Davey

lol yea im serious, bloods have their own one too. But since tookie got thrown in jail (and now dead) the crips have just turned in to smaller wannabe gangs which are just run by teenage kids who act all hard killing people etc. Meh its all a long story a good read though im guessing wiki will have something. Search for tookie williams

lol yea im serious, bloods have their own one too. But since tookie got thrown in jail (and now dead) the crips have just turned in to smaller wannabe gangs which are just run by teenage kids who act all hard killing people etc. Meh its all a long story a good read though im guessing wiki will have something. Search for tookie williams

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're on about. Bloods? Tookie? Are these like gangs or something, if this is where this wank dance originates from then I hate it even more, what a load of bollocks!

EDIT: Just had a quick read up on this, what a bunch of complete and utter morons, it's like a bunch of 1o year olds in the playground, only with guns. People like this should be strung up!

Davey

Edited by Davey

Crips (blue clothing) and bloods (red clothing) were two rival gangs in america. Tookie williams was one of the unofficial leaders of the crips. He got sent to prison for murder/robbery etc etc where he spent over 30 years of his life, over half of which was in solitery confinement. Then i think last year or year before it was he finally was sentenced to death, which the terminator (arnold) signed the papers for as senator of the state. Crip walk originates from the days back when tookie was around.. so thats a good 30 years ago now? where it actually meant something. Nowadays.. its just been dumbed down in to dance moves/wannabe crip gang people. If you watch some of snoops videos like ummm drop it like its hot he says " I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside....But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side"... reference to back when he was associated with the crips.. and probably still is.

here just found this:

http://gangsta411.com/ganstaoverview.htm will explain it a lot better than i can

Edited by Spacemunkee

Crips (blue clothing) and bloods (red clothing) were two rival gangs in america. Tookie williams was one of the unofficial leaders of the crips. He got sent to prison for murder/robbery etc etc where he spent over 30 years of his life, over half of which was in solitery confinement. Then i think last year or year before it was he finally was sentenced to death, which the terminator (arnold) signed the papers for as senator of the state. Crip walk originates from the days back when tookie was around.. so thats a good 30 years ago now? where it actually meant something. Nowadays.. its just been dumbed down in to dance moves/wannabe crip gang people. If you watch some of snoops videos like ummm drop it like its hot he says " I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside....But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side"... reference to back when he was associated with the crips.. and probably still is.

here just found this:

http://gangsta411.com/ganstaoverview.htm will explain it a lot better than i can

I don't consider the evolution into a sedate form of dance to be a "dumbing down", it sounds pretty dumb to begin with, if anything it's an assention from the complete idiocy and childish rivalry of these grown men who should really know better. This really sums up everything I hate about his kind of music and culture. Why do people live their lives like this, I really cannot understand it at all. Further more I find it completely baffling that young people aspire to be like these people. I can understand the interest, as far as it's intriguing, but that's about it I'm afraid, and certainly I hold no respect for any of it. Quite the opposite in fact, I have very little contempt for anything but this kind of wankery is the exception!

Give these muthaf*ckers and education!

Davey

Phew, rant over. Sorry about that Spacemonkey, I get a little carried away when I get frustrated at the world, haha!

Edited by Davey

I don't consider the evolution into a sedate form of dance to be a "dumbing down", it sounds pretty dumb to begin with, if anything it's an assention from the complete idiocy and childish rivalry of these grown men who should really know better. This really sums up everything I hate about his kind of music and culture. Why do people live their lives like this, I really cannot understand it at all. Further more I find it completely baffling that young people aspire to be like these people. I can understand the interest, as far as it's intriguing, but that's about it I'm afraid, and certainly I hold no respect for any of it. Quite the opposite in fact, I have very little contempt for anything but this kind of wankery is the exception!

Give these muthaf*ckers and education!

Davey

Phew, rant over. Sorry about that Spacemonkey, I get a little carried away when I get frustrated at the world, haha!

to be honest though look at chav culture... its pretty much the same sort of shit with gangs of kids walking around stabbing etc. end of the day simple facts are its easier for kids to fail education and make money through drugs/crime than getting a job and being a textbook citizen.

to be honest though look at chav culture... its pretty much the same sort of shit with gangs of kids walking around stabbing etc. end of the day simple facts are its easier for kids to fail education and make money through drugs/crime than getting a job and being a textbook citizen.

I'm no fan of chav culture either, dont even get me started, but really it's no where near as bad as that shit in America!

Davey

yea definitely but when the population of one state is larger than the whole of the united kingdom you can see that in relation to eachother the uk is probably just as high for gang crime as in america. Meh swings and roundabout (never understood that saying either to be honest)

yea definitely but when the population of one state is larger than the whole of the united kingdom you can see that in relation to eachother the uk is probably just as high for gang crime as in america. Meh swings and roundabout (never understood that saying either to be honest)

The original saying was "What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts". Basically one goes up and down and the other goes round so they cancel each other out, hence the saying meaning that everything is relative/equal in the end!

Davey

Edited by Davey