Why Are You Still Riding?

PaRtZ

9 years riding comps and about 18 months before that riding shipley glen.

feck knows how ive done it but it seems my van and work is taking over my biking. i cant ride as much as id like to and even when i do i sit there talking about my van :(

I love making people think that trials is cool and love seeing them watching me riding as it makes me happy to know that they feel that what I do is not something you see everyday. I think that makes me to stay riding. I also like that the longer I ride , the better I become as i practise until im happy with it. This gives me a sense of achievement and is a great feeling.

thats mainly why I'm still riding

Nile

i've been riding just under 2 years, i dunno really why i am still riding. Really enjoy it, use to play football but biking took over that. I've only once wanted to quit and thats when everything on my bike kept on going wrong. I snapped my forks, week later i buggered my front brake.

bolty..........

Team games suck, because you have to rely on other people, (if you want something doing properly, do it yourself) everyday you can see improvement. I used to play badminton for East Anglia, that sucked so much when I look back on it lol. all those wasted weekends I could of been riding :D getting on for 4 years now on a real trials bike :o

Its the best, i frekin love it, the feeling when u finaly get up/over/past some obsticle you've been on for ages is really good. Emm i do shinty too and have done since i was 6, im still interested but trials is second to shinty the now because im on the verge of geting into the senior team so...

i cant ride as much as id like to and even when i do i sit there talking about my car

same man! on rides i just tend to sit around talking about cars these days! i still love riding, for the fun of it, but i dont think ive seen more than 10 threads in trials chat that ive found interesting this year......

talking about bikes is just dull these days, although riding them is still fun :)

i sometimes wonder why i still ride, when im at my same level ive been at for about 3-4 years, and people around me just keep getting better......

meh. it keeps me (slightly) fit, and gives me something to do :)