Woster Sauce Walkers?

Ryan.

Do they still make Tudor Roast beef and pickle crisps? If so send me some lol

bought somer the other week im sure of it. (never really checked out the name before, just realised that they where well nice crisps id only seen one place before, and just used to buy them every time i went there. but sure there them.

yea i remember the lot of them anzo, other retro foods that should still be cool. include campino's, when they wer first released, opel fruits before they wer starburst or vice-versa, fruit winders anyone??

kit kat chunky whites, if there still obtainable, id pay mega bucks for some of them.

also on a food related note, anyone seen a snickers recently, aint seen one in time. altho aint been lookin for them, or a lion bar now i come to mention it.

Yeah had a Snickers this afternoon, still about as usual. Not seen Lion bars as much. Opel fruits were years ago! The white chocolate didn’t quite go as well as expected with the Kit Kat Chunkys but were good. Not seen Curly Wurly’s for a while either!

bit of a weird question and i dont know if i've spelt it right and i cant find the spell checker thing, anyway, does anyone remember the woster sauce walkers crisps ? they were in the purple packet and i don't know if they were limited edition!!!! does anyone know where i can get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EBAY ?!?!?! lol

ive got a pack in ma cubored :D feel free to start biding ! :lol:

dunno how old they are though lmao

dannyx

A little off topic slightly...but a memory none the less.

Who remembers those mini polos in the giant plastic polo?

Also...

Hubba Bubba - Can still buy it, but my tastebuds have developed since I were 9.

Fake Chocolate Fags - Gay sticks of chocolate in paper and in a sort of fag packet...Think there banned now, its on for the 90's kids.

Chewits - When they were at their peak.

Friji Milkshake - Love that stuff, can still buy it but it makes me feel like shit for a few hours...not worth the pain.

Ive got a polo calculator at home, got in this thing i got for my birthday from cartoon network :)

Oh, learnt this off a pub landlord i know- if you want to relive the worcester sauce crisps, or want proper ones, heres an idea for you!

Take one packet of ready salted and one bottle of worcester sauce.

Open packet, liberally sprinkle sauce into packet, hold packet closed and shake.

Enjoy.

Oh man, what a thread. Crisps are soo bad for you! Yet so moorish.

Anyhow i remember all the ones everyone has mentioned and they all were so nice. They have the new Walkers cheese flavour now which is ok but nothing on Tomato Ketchup which was actually fairly spicy.

As for a choice of my crisp which hasn't been mentioned, Tangy Toms :-

Anyone else think that Cream 'n cheesy Nik Naks are the greatest crisps in the world?

What happened to Flipz? Chocolate covered pretzels - they were the nuts. Edit: Well they weren't nuts, they were pretzels, but they were nice.

Edited by Michael Singleton

Anyone else think that Cream 'n cheesy Nik Naks are the greatest crisps in the world?

What happened to Flipz? Chocolate covered pretzels - they were the nuts. Edit: Well they weren't nuts, they were pretzels, but they were nice.

No for the nik-naks thing but they are nice.

And as for Flipz, never seen them. Sounds bad-boy.

No for the nik-naks thing but they are nice.

And as for Flipz, never seen them. Sounds bad-boy.

i rememer flipz- they were f**king excellent, healthier than crisps too.

the king of crisps is worcester sauce flavour french fries. I haven't seen them for years either and it saddens me every time i sprinkle worcester sauce on my toasty cheese things.

i cant eat scampi or prawn cocktail crisps - the smell reminds me of when I was first dry-humped by a springer spaniel ,I don't think I'll ever get over it completely.

bit of a weird question and i dont know if i've spelt it right and i cant find the spell checker thing, anyway, does anyone remember the woster sauce walkers crisps ? they were in the purple packet and i don't know if they were limited edition!!!! does anyone know where i can get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiths bacon fries........ need I say more?

Davey

Cheese and onion walkers for the win.

Danny.

I sell all of those in my pub :D

Oh, learnt this off a pub landlord i know- if you want to relive the worcester sauce crisps, or want proper ones, heres an idea for you!

Take one packet of ready salted and one bottle of worcester sauce.

Open packet, liberally sprinkle sauce into packet, hold packet closed and shake.

Enjoy.

f**king GENIOUS!!!! Nmt oli is a f**king genious!!!! i love you!!

Edited by Sheringham_trials