1. 1. Who would win?

• Top wins
    • Bottom wins
    • Draw
    • Other (please specify)
    • I dunno, but I want to vote to fit in

cardsnq8.jpg

Settle an argument please. :)

My bro thinks top would win, becuase he's using one of his cards to make the full house, where as i'm not.

I think the bottom hand wins becuase i have a full house with a king high, where as the top hand has a full house with a two high.

I also think it could be a draw becuase you only make a hand of 5 cards, and the 5 cards both being the full house in the community cards, and you wouldn't use the 'high card', becuase that would be a 6th card.

Please only vote if you actually know.

Thanks. :)

Edited by JT!

Its a draw... you can only use 5 cards that you want to select from the 7 on the deck. Theres a Full house on the table so you split, If a 4 of a kind was on the deck then it would go to your kicker because you have a high card you can pick.

right?

ill be upset if im wrong lol i play poker daily not good with stuff like this though lol

Its a draw... you can only use 5 cards that you want to select from the 7 on the deck. Theres a Full house on the table so you split, If a 4 of a kind was on the deck then it would go to your kicker because you have a high card you can pick.

Aye, use the 5 best cards, chuck away the others 'cos they don't matter. Tis a draw/split pot.

I have no idea but this is the best poll ever! I always feel the need to click an option even if I have no idea, just because I like taking part, what a legend for including the last option, I love you JT :wub:

Davey

It's the best five card hand. The kicker doesn't play if it's the sixth card.

The first hand would make 2s full of 10s (which is obviously bettered by 10s full of 2s), while the second hand plays the board.

As it's already been said, split pot.

The only hands to better the board would be a pocket 10 (to make quads), pocket 2s (to make quads), or any pocket pair higher than 2s to make a bigger full house.

Yes, you can play the board, there is no requirement to use any hole cards, that would make it Omaha :)

I have no idea but this is the best poll ever! I always feel the need to click an option even if I have no idea, just because I like taking part, what a legend for including the last option, I love you JT :wub:

Davey

Anytime. (Y)

you cannot play your hand not using the cards you have.

That's what my bro though, but it's not true, you can.

the only loser in that picture is who ever owns that carpet.

Haha, what's wrong with our carpet?

It came with the house, it's from the 60's. Groovey.