Favourite Ride Locations

i love riding the local trading estate by me ok theres nothing really there to push you self but its good to ride even in the rain apart from that

appleton school

laindon

london

front garden

southgate looks good to ride as well (north london) by the asda theres loads of walls and stuff

Natural is so much better than street.Street gets boring after ten minutes because all walls are the same as with natural every rock is different and there are so many more ways of getting up them.Anyway lets get to the point my favourite practise area was addingham but now its closed but all so shipley glen and cow and calf are good.The moon rocks look good but i have never been there but looking forward to the national there.

Sam

Natural is so much better than street.Street gets boring after ten minutes because all walls are the same as with natural every rock is different and there are so many more ways of getting up them.Anyway lets get to the point my favourite practise area was addingham but now its closed but all so shipley glen and cow and calf are good.The moon rocks look good but i have never been there but looking forward to the national there.

Sam

True but it you change what you do on the walls and how big things are then it isnt boring :D

Ben

Street is good to hone your skills on, and especially if your just starting. The main advantage I think of rideing street it is easier to get bigger. You then ride natural and find it's easier to do. But mix it up and because you will improve your balance and abillity to roll at objects on natural more as it's uneven and the traction for the quick pedaling is not always there.

Hope that helps SY