Isle Of Wight Riders

lankyri

ok couple years ago i went to the isle of wight with my bike for lil holiday n i found it pretty good to ride (i was shit) n now i think im gonna be going again but to be honest i dont no where im gonna be stayin its either in this lil camp thing in ride a stones through away from the sea, or with my uncle n family (his son whos 12 i think does motorbike trials n hes winning)

now my question is how easy is it to get around and that cos i really wanna ride there again i remember idin the uni there and that was cool ( i was bunnyhoppin up and down a four stair)

so whn i get more details and that on whats going on fancy meeting up and showing me around and then to the pub hehe

also if you could post some pics up and show me whats there to ride these days

cheers rick

well when i went i stayed at a place called Ryde i think right next to the beach and that, i actually saw some trials riders there one night so i no your out there somewhere on that island lol

I am THE island rider you seek. :P

There's a few of us and Ryde is the best place for a days ride.

If you let us know when you're coming over we could round up the cars and take you on a Trials Roadtrip of the island, there's a few decent spots scattered around the place.

PM me or whatever when you know when you're coming over and we'll sort something out.

You'll never want to leave (or we wont let you)

cheers, yea i think i may have seen you bout four/five years ago you riding the sea walls at ryde at bout 10pm (i think)

rev i really dont know when im coming down but i really want to and i got family who live over there pretty sure they wouldnt mind me stayin for a couple of nights in there back garden as my uncle and his son both ride motor bike trials :P

i remember a skate park as well that looked pretty cool nd where you have a race or summat by aload of cannons that looked wikid to ride

u dont get 17 mile high hills though lol. i think he meant its about that from north to south, top to bottom.

id love to ride there sometime to, i meant to a couple of years ago but never got round to it

LOL at last comment

Edited by SQuiT-man