T33zr: Midnight

t33zr

I know there was plenty of sidehops... :P been practicing on sidehops and land with both wheels at the same time... had this SUCKY teq before...

There aint one bunny, tap, pedalup either... Thats because i broke my bashplate... dont want to smash the chain and the freewheel... :)

I don't think i've ever told you but i love your vids mate :)

Will edit when done.

That sounds really gay for some reason :S

EDIT: You b*****d, you make me not want to quit :( Realllly goood video. Loved it muchly, the hopscotch thing was ace as well man!

Edited by Barber

Your 23 years old :| i thought you were like 15!. Great video though you looked really happy when you did that drop lol looking forward to the next video..

I was thinking exactly the same, ecsepecialy with the childish ass showing in tra's video's :P

Anyway, I liked the video :)

Quite smooth on some things aswell (Y)

Edited by Meteor~

really liked that, your best vid yet

the editing was also super nice, went very well with the music, especially that sequence of a couple of sidehops one after the other

edit: i really envy you the wall you hooked... one day when i'm rich, i'll build an exact copy of it in my garden so i can sit on it and drink wine

Edited by Inur

Good video, the riding was nice and smooth and the editing was good. Do you ride on your own a lot? all your videos seem to be filmed from a tripod, thats another reason why I like them because it reminds me of those really enjoyable rides where you just go out on your own and practice new techniques.