Police

I depends on what area you are in.

Some areas they watch and as long as you dont endanger anyone or damage anything your ok.

But some are nasty and will book you straight away.

You will more then likely get a warnaing first time.

As been said, saying sorry and giving no lip/ cheek back will save your skin too!

And no that doesnt mean moonies! :lol:

lucky bugger.

wish the police were like that in my area

My exact thought.

I'm often legging it from the cops these days... but I've found, if you don't run, listen to them, say sorry, and give them full respect and stuff like that, they often let you off.

Some of the cops are nice, and watch, and are really nice.

It depends 100% on the mood of the copper you get. Some will give you a smile and ask you to move on, others will sit down have a chatt, 3 of us down here have sat and chatted to 6 coppers for 45mins and they were asking us to show them what we were doing on the benches, smiling asking good questions about the bike and the sport and left it to us. I gave another copper cheek and he pinned me up to the wall... so i guess it depends how much you smile... Street trials IS illegal, you damage peoples property, which is criminal damage FACT

But a number of people dont mind as long as you dont take the piss keep going to bash e.t.c. NEVER run away, makes you look like a right mugg, try to avoid some places if you know people are really that bothered, but in genral police dont care, ive got pulled on my motorbike for an offence which could easily have seen me loose my licence, but i was kind and helpfull and got away with a 30quid fine

On a trials bike the worst there likley to do it take your details which means jack shite, basically if anything happens in that area at the time then you could get a phone call about it i guess, i woulndt know. Just enjoy your riding and be considerate of other peoples belongings / stuff, be curteous to policemen and more than likeley they wont take any further action

It depends 100% on the mood of the copper you get. Some will give you a smile and ask you to move on, others will sit down have a chatt, 3 of us down here have sat and chatted to 6 coppers for 45mins and they were asking us to show them what we were doing on the benches, smiling asking good questions about the bike and the sport and left it to us. I gave another copper cheek and he pinned me up to the wall... so i guess it depends how much you smile... Street trials IS illegal, you damage peoples property, which is criminal damage FACT

But a number of people dont mind as long as you dont take the piss keep going to bash e.t.c. NEVER run away, makes you look like a right mugg, try to avoid some places if you know people are really that bothered, but in genral police dont care, ive got pulled on my motorbike for an offence which could easily have seen me loose my licence, but i was kind and helpfull and got away with a 30quid fine

On a trials bike the worst there likley to do it take your details which means jack shite, basically if anything happens in that area at the time then you could get a phone call about it i guess, i woulndt know. Just enjoy your riding and be considerate of other peoples belongings / stuff, be curteous to policemen and more than likeley they wont take any further action

Exactley it depends on the copper, if he wants to book you, HE WILL.

As simple as

My exact thought.

I'm often legging it from the cops these days... but I've found, if you don't run, listen to them, say sorry, and give them full respect and stuff like that, they often let you off.

unless there barstuard pcso's who fined me £30 for riding on the pavement

unless there barstuard pcso's who fined me £30 for riding on the pavement

Community Support Officers? You can tell them to f**k right off! had a rave thursday night, 2 cars turned up about 40 of us on the beach, and they just asked us to move on.... then we carried on the rave at the train station, and they came up and asked u if we wouldnt mind keeping the noise down.....

My exact thought.

Think i will stop and listen to them then. trying to pedal away on trials bikes is a waist of time anyway! :lol:

When I first started trials (1997) there was loads of us and you would have a group of 15+ riders and the Police were always after us.

Once a group of us got chased by a police car, flashing lights and all! We chucked the bikes over a wall and escaped only to run into it a few roads later. "What you up to lads?" so we said fair cop you got us for riding on the pavement and the copper gave a cheeky grin and said "We've got better things to do than arrrest you" and they drove off.

Every friday night the southend riders would train it to Basildon and hang out with the basildon lot and once again we get chased by the police lol.

I have to say I vanish now as soon as I see police as I'm a bit older and could do with out a trip to court.

People that have to come have a moan really annoy me as if I was smashing up a phone box with a bat they wouldn't dare approach so why do they feel the need to come and have a go because I'm riding on the street?