My New Toy (kinda) Update Built

David Biddle™

Another new frame Dave!!? Did you get it second hand? Is it the 06 or 07? Looks really nice all built up :)

second hand i swapped my ZOO! pitbull frame for it and its the 06 mate i like the 06s more but i do like the matt black very much

cheers for the coment

biddle

that is a friggin BEAST dave!!! adrian is looking to spray his i think!! i thought it was an 07 at first!! i would say can't wait to ride it but! i ride one all the tim :P bet it's frigging hard to wheel swap? i find it inpossible! :deej:

that is a friggin BEAST dave!!! adrian is looking to spray his i think!! i thought it was an 07 at first!! i would say can't wait to ride it but! i ride one all the tim :P bet it's frigging hard to wheel swap? i find it inpossible! :deej:

mine ant as bad(long) as adriens really the lengh is lovly

i also had to put a rear mech on it in the end cuse the 74 kingz wernt keeping inline

cheers ryan and of course you can have a go and be amazed by the sound of my rear brake

cheers biddle

yo dave we can be twins

when i get a chance im gonna spray my GU black and white, or black and keep certain bits silver if you get me :D

looks sexual dude cant wait to ride it... and is it the long or short version?

yo dave we can be twins

when i get a chance im gonna spray my GU black and white, or black and keep certain bits silver if you get me :D

looks sexual dude cant wait to ride it... and is it the long or short version?

its the long mate i had to do a few differnt things to make it feel nice but yep twins sounds good to me

biddle

cheers for the coments everyone

keep them coming