Hi And Goodbye

if thats the case you have the thinnest wang on record, haha unlucky el (Y)

don't gooooooo, your too young to be quitting for real and you were getting proper good too

actually, i'll have you know that a hole in a GU is actually quite large, its a bit of a squeze but once its in, its in ;)

oj, but i love my bike more than my girl, am i sad?

Mrkoxx, please dont go, you are too good (Y)

Chris

actually, i'll have you know that a hole in a GU is actually quite large, its a bit of a squeze but once its in, its in ;)

oj, but i love my bike more than my girl, am i sad?

Mrkoxx, please dont go, you are too good (Y)

Chris

seriously stop, your digging your self a hole here. The diameter of that hole is about an inch. :rolleyes:

well takes it easy mate ...dont sell the non saddled bike with squeaky breakes :( is still you the bike is so keeep it have a ride when ever you are having days away from each other if you do Lol ..well have a good long rest (Y) bennyb

dude, i dont know you and you dont know me, but to me it sounds like you are a really nice kid. no one has put a bad comment in about you.

BUT!! watever you do dont sell your bike. i had the same feeling as you a while back and i thought it was the end. but i didnt sell my bike because no one would buy it :P . but im glad i didnt, you see people riding when your out and about and seriously it drags you back.

maybe catch you on msn byron_simpson@hotmail.co.uk

good luck in the near future.

byron. p.s: see you back on here soon :-

thanx dude........hell il keep the bike if i dont feel the urge to ride then il sell it............so many people have told me 2 keep my bike..........i really really do hope one day my love for trials will come back .........

chears lads

il always be on the forum...........and no doubt il see huge improvement in so many riders..........keep your eyes on billoks and swindelhurst........

those bloddy kids are a little bit good thees days and i see one of them as the cls of the future