Gear Ratio

Hello I am looking at getting a new crank the echo or czar cnc thingy but don’t know what gearing to go. I want something easy but not to hard. at the moment I have 22t on the front and 18t or the rear but want something a little bit easier but not to much easier.. But instead of having 22t on the front it will be 18t on the front because the bashing I want the gu one only comes in 18t so any ideas. also what do you think of the crank arms and the bash

:cheers:

I need to change my ratio i am currently running 24T on the front and I think it maybe 18T freewheeel.

It is a bit of a light gear i want a bit heavey one, will 24T and 16T rear freewheel be too heavey or not?

Will someone be able to help me?

cheers liam (Y)

You'll have as many answers as there are ridable gear ratios - just try them out and see what you like. I've been riding 18:17 for quite a long time now, find it great.

(Y)

Your best bet is too try a fairly standard ratio and then decide if you want a slightly harder/softer gear...

I am currently running 20-14, it works for me :)