what Cranks ?/

j1eden

hey dude,

if you are wanting cranks that are isis then i would go for the adamant cranks, they are very styleish and also very strong. They come in a range of different colours which is also cool because you can have them to match your bike, however they are £130, maybe a bit on the dear side for you but i dont know, if it is then go for the echo cnc cranks, these are also nice and strong, come in all different colours and are only £95.

If you are wanting cranks that are square taper then i would go for the echo forged, these are also nice cranks but i would say there not as strong as the above, but at £52 you cant go wrong in my opinion.

take a look here on tarty and see what you can get.

cheers lou.

Just as long as you go for isis you should be ok. Square like to round off, and square BB snap easier.

Square taper cranks are perfectly good! I'd hardly say that ISIS cranks make Square taper redundant. The classic Shimano LX or XT BB for £15 are excellent choices. You'll find many Trials riders perfectly happy with square tapers and there are always failures of both type of BBs eventually.

this for a 26 ?

Ben

look at what bike he rides....

kinda suggests its a stock.

if your on a budget get some 6061 echo forged cranks

if you can afford it, get middleburns.

if you want some pimp ones, get some deng ones ^_^ (their probably the most stylish)

Edited by Grant H

Isis BB bearings tend to go faster than those on square taper, but some company that was mentioned in MBUK sell one thats about £100 and has a mint review.

Ridden hard, never cleaned or serviced and forcefully abused to see if it breaks and nothing after about a year...

I shall be getting one.

never buy echo square taper because their threads are not very strong, i destroyed my left pedal thread and also the freewheel thread

if you want isis cranks get some deng ones or middleburns, my echo CNC cranks are almost a year old and still going strong (Y)

Well im still running my square taper stock onza crank arms and bb. There fine just need some greasing every now and then. If you want some advanced cranks i would pick the Echo 7075 CNC (here on tarty Echo 7075 CNC).

These are very nice cranks at £95.00 with the colours red,green,blue,gold,silver and black.

You can also get the Adamant CNC Cranks these are beautiful looking cranks. These also come in the same colours as the Echo 7075 CNC's but are at a bit higher price of £130.00.Adamant CNC Crankshere is the link.

you will also need to get an Isis BB (Bottom Bracket)you can find these hereBottom Brackets make sure you get the right size and length. Also an Isis if your thinking about the cranks above.

thanks

Dan

Edited by Dan w

hey dude,

if you are wanting cranks that are isis then i would go for the adamant cranks, they are very styleish and also very strong. They come in a range of different colours which is also cool because you can have them to match your bike, however they are £130, maybe a bit on the dear side for you but i dont know, if it is then go for the echo cnc cranks, these are also nice and strong, come in all different colours and are only £95.

If you are wanting cranks that are square taper then i would go for the echo forged, these are also nice cranks but i would say there not as strong as the above, but at £52 you cant go wrong in my opinion.

cheers lou.

The echo cranks are very good, but why not save yourself time and get the Echos' they're cheap and good value for money ;)

i got square taper cranks and they have started to round off :angry: this is not the first time ether! think i will try Isis next time.

Exactly the same with me mate. My friends all have Isis and they seem to have no problem :( oh well

Middleburns best there is.

i dont realy want i middle burn there to common what other isis crank is strong and looks cool ????????????

You ride stock, so im guessing middleburns. Get a 22t middleburn and run 22-18 gearing.

Where in essex are you from mate?

is dis joe finly's bro i go belfiars m8 and i dnt wont middle burn there to common ???? and my names joe 2

Exactly the same with me mate. My friends all have Isis and they seem to have no problem :( oh well

hi m8 i do have isis but its a mission crank i need a new 1 its in a bad state

i got square taper cranks and they have started to round off :angry: this is not the first time ether! think i will try Isis next time.

hi mate i do have isis but my crank has been bashed about :( it makes my bike look poooooooooooo lol need a new 1 ?????????///

hey dude,

cheers lou.

hi m8 yes i have got isis , and ive been on tarty i always shop on there and i will probably get my crank from there but i dont no what to get its probably gonna b the echo cnc , zoo or adamant, the echo forged isnt to good my m8 messed the thread up in the pedal bit on his echo forged on both sides lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :(

Like anything it depends on budget.

well my budget is probably about £130 but £160 with my tensile dual bash :(

Just as long as you go for isis you should be ok. Square like to round off, and square BB snap easier.

well yes i am on isis echo external bb asweljust need a new crank its a rubish mission 1 that has been smashed about and lets my bike down :(