Playstation 3 Usernames

Smo™

You helpful bastards. Quigmire - buy my 360 when you have cash, I don't ever use it. Can drop it off next week though mate, can borrow it as long as you like. Chris - when are you coming home, Smo misses you :(

The eagle shall land sometime around the 19th ish. Got final presentation for uni a week tmrw.. then have to clean this house up after fat boy has destroyed it.. seriously.. hes a f**king willy ive never hated someone so much in my life. Even dave price isnt as bad as him... his pubes are all over the house now for some reason.. its like hes pulling them out. Aghh..

ah well.. gonna be up and down here a million times this summer got so much going on :| buttttttttttttttt i shall be riding at some point.

/me goes to angry thread

Edited by Spacemunkee

Change this thread title to ''The islanders chat''

If I can borrow the 360 for as long as I want why would I give you money for it? I joke I joke. Well if I ever get my job back I'll think about it, to be honest I need a laptop, new monitor, new tyres on mon bicyclete and random other things before Games consoles come into the equation.

Did Phil put that stem back behind the fridge for me, I did check around 17:30 and it wasn't there, bet he was more interested with his sub-frame.

Edit: Nobodys stupid enough to pay £500 or whatever it is for a PS3 and even if they did they wouldn't go online and advertise the fact, so don't get your hopes up for many names. (if I had one my name would be PUNCH 'LIL JOHN IN THE FACE TILL HE STOPPED BREATHING

Edited by ReverendJQ

Dont hate on lil john,

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHATTTTTTTT?

WHATTTTTTTT?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHH

<3 dave chapelle

I got my wii for free by the way so ner ner ner... it did nearly cost me a prosecution by ebay but thats besides the point.

http://www.freebiejeebies.co.uk got it doing that.. got the referrals i need just have to wait for them to be validated. Just used ebay to advertise my link

• 5 months later...

Cool beans - I'll add you mate. Need to update my games list though! Right now I've got:

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter II

MotorStorm

Ridge Racer 7

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Oblivion

The Darkness

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

DiRT

Assassin's Creed

I very much doubt they're all online but some are.

• 7 months later...

Cool beans - I'd better start practicing again!

Edit:

- Haze

- Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

- Assassin's Creed

- Rainbow Six: Vegas II

- Uncharted

- GTA 4

- The Darkness

- Resistance: Fall of Man

- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter II

- Timeshift

- Splinter Cell Double Agent

- Ninja Gaiden Sigma

- Devil May Cry 4

- DiRT

- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

- Turok

- Battlefield: Bad Company

- Metal Gear Solid 4

- Gran Turismo Prologue

- Dark Sector

- Call of Duty 4

- Condemned 2

- Unreal Tournament III

- Folklore

- Call of Duty 3

- Burnout Paradise

- Army of Two

- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

- Ridge Racer 7

Anyone wants a game just add me (Y)

Edited by Smo™

Change this thread title to ''The islanders chat''

If I can borrow the 360 for as long as I want why would I give you money for it? I joke I joke. Well if I ever get my job back I'll think about it, to be honest I need a laptop, new monitor, new tyres on mon bicyclete and random other things before Games consoles come into the equation.

Did Phil put that stem back behind the fridge for me, I did check around 17:30 and it wasn't there, bet he was more interested with his sub-frame.

Edit: Nobodys stupid enough to pay £500 or whatever it is for a PS3 and even if they did they wouldn't go online and advertise the fact, so don't get your hopes up for many names. (if I had one my name would be PUNCH 'LIL JOHN IN THE FACE TILL HE STOPPED BREATHING

I got my ps3 for 180 new you noob :D . And their like 300 new for a 40gb, not exactly bank-breaking.

well yeh, im gasgasrob

on the network, add me dudes!!!

got cod4 and suchlike

cheers

rob

Edited by echo_rob