London Cycle Show 12-10-07

Joe Papasnap Maher

Sorry there all abit spooky looking.

When you go there...it isnt really pitch black like the photo's show lol, but isnt greatly lit for cameraaaa's

Anyways, if your going tomorrow or sunday. Expect to see some big riding from the guys. Today slinger and butler won , beating caisso an his french matey. Germans came 3rd.

Tomoz the sections are gonna be a shitload trickier. Will be good to watch :)

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

cs5.jpg

cs6.jpg

cs7.jpg

cs8.jpg

cs9.jpg

cs10.jpg

cs11.jpg

cs12.jpg

cs13.jpg

cs14.jpg

cs15.jpg

cs16.jpg

cs17.jpg

cs18.jpg

cs19.jpg

cs20.jpg

Cheers

Hopefully julien(trashzen) will supply the video footage. i missed out on most of the action. did anyone capture the stupidly MASSIVE GAP JUMP to bashring by that guy on the 20in mod (11-13ft). he got a penality dab for that but my god if he missed that jump he would have been DEAD MEAT for sure. the most death-defying move of the entire comp. will he do it tomorrow and clean it for showmanship......

Hopefully julien(trashzen) will supply the video footage. i missed out on most of the action. did anyone capture the stupidly MASSIVE GAP JUMP to bashring by that guy on the 20in mod (11-13ft). he got a penality dab for that but my god if he missed that jump he would have been DEAD MEAT for sure. the most death-defying move of the entire comp. will he do it tomorrow and clean it for showmanship......

Hi Rusevelt,

Nice to see you there.

I had to change memory cards >_< and just before I was ready, he just went... pretty crazy.

I don't have the lighthouse-type power camera that Joe uses, so don't expect pics from me, but hopefuly some good footage.

Impressive riding by Marc Caisso and Danny butler.

Very technical stuff. Was good to hear all the detailed comments on their techniques (by Adam), that sort of educates the public.

and some very loud swearing from the belgian karbon guy..:P

That was funny that was...he came over and started shaking the railing i was standing by, he looked soooo scary and then he started punching one of those big pillars!!! :D

Edited by richhill123