Pictures Of My Dob 07 Stock

David Biddle™

That looks lush, sorry to sound like a noob but have you sprayed those rims yourself?

Bet that rear brakes a ball ache to set up.

Its a bloodly pain to get allen keys in that area of the frame no park tools will fit only the little nasty black ones from £1 shop

looks nice

is it stupidly light because im guessing youve got the mag rims on there too?

does the frame flex at all?

Theres a bit of flex from the rear end when on the back wheel hoping but except from that there no really to bad for flex

WEIGHT?!?

So far its at 9.1kg but i worked it out from drilling a few bits like the rear brake booster and other bits i can get it down to 8.8kg

Cheers for all the coments

Biddle

Its a bloodly pain to get allen keys in that area of the frame no park tools will fit only the little nasty black ones from £1 shop

Theres a bit of flex from the rear end when on the back wheel hoping but except from that there no really to bad for flex

So far its at 9.1kg but i worked it out from drilling a few bits like the rear brake booster and other bits i can get it down to 8.8kg

Cheers for all the coments

Biddle

8.8kg, thats mad, so so light, looks so nice didint realise they crack i suppose where they are super light.

tom

Two cracks by the bb and one by the disc tab..I know i should'nt used rear disc but my maggie was broken and i only had the disc there for about a week

I see...well discs are always hard on frames. lol

I'm glad the new frames don't have a disc mount.