Dannyswindlehurst-noisia2

Danny Swindlehurst

Hi, just some old piss about zoo clips witch i'd like to get rid off cause i have a new frame now :D so this will be the last off the zoo

ive already started on the gu one so it wont be to long...

see what you think, ill have a downloadable link up later !

comments would be ace Good/Bad...

Cheers to TartyBikes Henbikes zestseries and megapads for supporting all my riding!

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/media-movies.html

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NBZYsD1dsEw

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1342

enjoy Danny swindle

Trials-Forum Video ->Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

well danny after me n ben pestering u at ures, tis finally done editing was something else i carnt get the specific word out of my mouth.(ill ask Bolty).

top notch hopping. ride next week wen me n ben pop up again we'll stop in your hotel :giggle:

Ross x

TREEEEEEEEEEEMENDOUS!! :lol:

well danny after me n ben pestering u at ures, tis finally done editing was something else i carnt get the specific word out of my mouth.(ill ask Bolty).

top notch hopping. ride next week wen me n ben pop up again we'll stop in your hotel :giggle:

Ross x

TREEEEEEEEEEEMENDOUS!! :lol:

lmao hotel... mum wernt happy lmao

cheers fort comments keep em cumin!

danny

Mr Swindlehurst that was f**king immense mate. Editing was awesome. The riding was even better and the song suited well.

You really do just keep improving, it's like in most video's you don't see alot of improvement in riders, but in yours there's always something different that i havn't seen you do before.

You are a brilliant rider who has the ability to become one of the best in this sport. Keep it up.

Danny.

Right,

All your 'fans' and probably you are going to hate me for this dan....but seriously, DO SOME LINES.

Your riding is awesome, your definately one of the best TGS mod riders in the UK at the moment, but the problem is, that your only doing individual moves, incorporate it into a line and your videos will be more interesting, and more people are likely to watch it and appreciate it.

Unfortunately, your style of riding (which is how i used to ride, i know) is just go big or go home, when you could film lines, which basically mean you do a couple of moves that arent your biggest to get to a massive move.

This would be more interesting.

My attitude to riding now-a-days goes something like this......if you cant get up an object to do the move you want to do, its not worth doing.

Your riding is mental, i thought my riding was quite big, but you are making all the stuff i can do look tiny, and i applaud you for that. But mix it up a little and you will become a more all round rider, and much more appreciated.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but its constructive criticism

/long winded reply

Right,

All your 'fans' and probably you are going to hate me for this dan....but seriously, DO SOME LINES.

Your riding is awesome, your definately one of the best TGS mod riders in the UK at the moment, but the problem is, that your only doing individual moves, incorporate it into a line and your videos will be more interesting, and more people are likely to watch it and appreciate it.

Unfortunately, your style of riding (which is how i used to ride, i know) is just go big or go home, when you could film lines, which basically mean you do a couple of moves that arent your biggest to get to a massive move.

This would be more interesting.

My attitude to riding now-a-days goes something like this......if you cant get up an object to do the move you want to do, its not worth doing.

Your riding is mental, i thought my riding was quite big, but you are making all the stuff i can do look tiny, and i applaud you for that. But mix it up a little and you will become a more all round rider, and much more appreciated.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but its constructive criticism

/long winded reply

To be fair Ben. I did actually see a couple of lines in there. Thats why i give him a good reply and didn't mention his need for lines. Fair enough, he could do with a few more constructive ones, but eventualy they will come.

no offence intended, but when i first clicked on the link i thought oh god another tgs mod vid, joy. but i was really pleasantly surprised. the riding was to an awesome standard, the editing was good adn the tune wasnt too bad either.

do agree with ben though with respect to "if you cant get up an object to do a move then dont do it". putting some big lines in there would just make the vid and your riding pretty damn awesome. certainly got the skills....